Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Tuesday · August 14, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Fort Dix) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Outpatient clinic.
- Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for a civilian Family Medicine Physician at Ft.
- 2 years of experience in the past 3 years.
- Freedom from malpractice insurance worries.
- Monday through Friday.
- DEA License.
- No weekend, holiday or on.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Fort Dix, NJ.
- Dix in Trenton, New Jersey.
- Family Medicine Residency.
- SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles.
- A Joint Commission Certified Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 600 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 5,600 affiliated health care professionals.
- The Family Medicine Physician will have the following.
- Board Certified in Family Medicine.
- BLS, Acls, Pals.
- Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in ems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems.
- Active license from any state.
- Full Time schedule, 40 hours per week.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago