Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Tuesday · August 14, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Suboxone certification preferred or must be willing to obtain
The Greater Rochester area has everything to offer the single physician or a growing family.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in New York.
- Based in downtown Rochester and with clinics in Bath, Geneva, and Buffalo, the group has expanded their services to include primary care to all their patients.
- To be considered for this Primary Care opportunity.
- Innovative and Research based.
- Opportunity for teaching, research and clinical trials.
- Top-rated public and private schools in addition to the University of Rochester and RIT.
- For more Primary Care opportunities..
- The community health centers offer access to affordable care for all, with a special focus on meeting the needs of Lgbtq people, communities of color, and underserved populations.
- Diverse population with top-notch schools and family-oriented communities with a thriving downtown life.
- Monday to Friday work schedule with Saturdays rotated amongst providers.
- Enjoy some of New York's best golfing including a Ryder Cup course locally.
- Comprehensive benefits include health insurance, 4 weeks of paid time off, retirement plans, signing bonus, and relocation assistance.
- Enjoy direct access to Buffalo, Toronto, and the Finger Lakes region of New York.
- Ranked as one of the "Most Secure Places to Live" by Farmers Insurance.
- Locals enjoy year-round activities from enjoying Lake Ontario to being on the slopes in the winter months just miles away.
- Rochester, NY
A true innovator in the treatment of HIV/Aids patients, a Fqhc look-a-like is seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Primary Care physician for their full time permanent opportunity.
- Primary Care Physician Opportunity.
- We are seeking a provider who is innovative, embraces the quirky and challenging parts of the practice, and approach each patient with an open heart and mind.
- Very light phone.
- Team-based interdisciplinary approach.
- Enjoy direct access to downtown amenities with the comfort of a family-friendly community that boasts excellent public and private schools.
- Must have M.D. or D.O. degree and Board Certified in Internal/Family Medicine or Internal Medicine-Pediatrics.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago