Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Tuesday · August 14, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening is for an outpatient clinic.
- Indulge in fine dining and sip at award winning breweries and wineries.
- Hpsa/MUA designated site.
- Ranked as one of the most diverse cities in America.
- Live in metro Upstate New York and enjoy a cost of living that is 18% lower than the national average.
- Access culturally diverse art and theatre shows, fantastic shopping, and nightlife right in your backyard.
- Seeking a patient centered Family Medicine physician to join a growing and diverse Community Health Center in beautiful Upstate New York.
- 35 days of PTO including vacation, sick, and holidays.
- Never ending salary with additional bonus potential.
- 7% company contribution on retirement.
- Enjoy hiking, biking, skiing, and boating in the outdoors paradise of the Finger Lakes region.
- Join 4 experienced primary care physicians.
- 5 days for CME with a $2,500allowance.
- Reside in an educationally rich community with great schools and world-renowned universities including an Ivy League University, 2 Division 1 Universities, and number of private colleges.
- Option to perform outpatient procedures.
- Market competitive compensation and robust benefits package.
- Outpatient practice with flexible scheduling options.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in New York.
- Sign on and retention bonuses plus relocation assistance and student loan repayment.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago