Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Tuesday · August 14, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (New York City Area) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- MD License NYS.
- We are actively seeking an Associate Medical Director for our Urgent Care division, Metro Urgicare, located in the Bronx, New York area.
- Excellent PTO package.
- Competitive base salary.
- Essen Health Care is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we seek candidates who desire to work in and serve an ethnically-diverse population.
- Schedule Info: Weekdays, most locations are open from 8AM-8PM and weekdays, most locations are open from 9AM-5PM.
- Board Certified in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine with Pediatric experience.
- Immediate opening available for a Board Eligible / Board Certified Family Medicine Physician to join our Bronx Medical team.
- Bonus structure based on performance and volume up to $30-40k.
- Essen Health Care provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
- Cares for his/her own panel of patients for which he/she provides medical diagnoses, treatment and advice to patients in accordance with New York State regulations and the scope of his or her training.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in New York City Area, NY.
- Participate in monthly clinical staff meetings and provider meetings.
- Paid Malpractice Insurance.
- This new and exciting opportunity offers an excellent base salary and bonus structure.
- New Opportunity / Career Growth Opportunity.
- We are proud to offer rapid responsive and professional quality urgent care services to the Bronx Community, Queens, Brooklyn and Long Island areas.
- The Urgent Care division is comprised of an exceptional medical team committed to providing exceptional medical care to individuals and their families.
- Experienced or new physicians welcome.
- 100% Outpatient.
- Key phrases: family medicine jobs, family practice jobs, family practitioner jobs, family medicine specialist jobs family medicine, family practice, general practice.
- Full health benefits, dental, Vision, and life benefits.
- Associate Medical Director will provide leadership in clinical care under the Direction of the Medical Director.
- 50% Clinical and 50% Administrative.
- Schedules regular on-site team meetings of the urgent care division to provide high quality medical services to patients.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago