Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Tuesday · August 14, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Rochester) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Salary $220,000.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Rochester, NY.
- Board certification/eligibility in Family Medicine.
- The University of Rochester is recruiting for a Primary Care Physician to join our regional practice sites.
- Enjoy full Urmc benefits including productivity incentives and loan forgiveness.
- Join a premier health system.
- Low cost of living, highly-ranked schools and universities, family-focused communities, safe environment, and short commute and easy access to area airports.
- Located in the beautiful Finger Lakes region of Upstate NY, which offers pristine lakes, great outdoor sports, and all that the four seasons have to offer.
- Work schedule: Monday - Friday, 1: 4.
- Outdoor activities ranging from fishing to hiking and biking, watersports, skiing, golfing, and more.
- Boasts award-winning wines, craft beer, dining, farmer's markets with organic farm-to-table foods, and outdoor activities.
- Sign-on bonus.
- University of Rochester faculty position, with all of its attendant benefits and collaboration potential.
- New graduates and experienced candidates are welcome.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago