Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Thursday · December 13, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Rochester) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The system provides care from 150 locations, including five hospitals.
- A wide range of behavioral health services.
- 100% outpatient practice.
- Competitive compensation and productivity bonus opportunity with comprehensive benefits package including healthcare insurance, full malpractice coverage, retirement plan, CME and generous vacation time.
- More than 100 primary and specialty practices, rehabilitation centers and ambulatory campuses.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Rochester, NY.
- The Rochester region's suburbs feature excellent public and private schools, and a variety of housing options.
- Family Medicine Opportunity.
- We have some exciting and unique opportunities to practice in the downtown area, the suburbs, or in rural practices located within a short drive into the city and suburbs.
- Signing bonus and relocation assistance with potential of $150,000 in Loan Repayment.
- Innovative senior services, facilities and independent housing.
- Visa sponsorship available.
- Rochester Regional Health is an integrated health services organization serving the people of Western New York, the Finger Lakes and beyond.
- The Rochester region offers diverse cultural and recreational opportunities year-round, including the Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra, GeVa Theater Center, Rochester International Jazz Festival, as well as easy access to Manhattan, Boston, Washington, DC and Philadelphia, the Adirondacks and the Finger Lakes.
- Epic EMR.
- Teaching opportunities in some locations.
- And ACM Medical Laboratory, a global leader in patient and clinical trials.
- Rochester Regional Health is seeking BE/BC Family Medicine physicians to join their premier medical group that is continuing to expand as the health system grows.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 30.