Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Sunday · February 17, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Fort Dix) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Fort Dix, NJ.
- Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in ems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems.
- A Joint Commission Certified Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 600 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 5,600 affiliated health care professionals.
- No weekend, holiday or on.
- Freedom from malpractice insurance worries.
- Outpatient clinic.
- BLS, Acls, Pals.
- Dix in Trenton, New Jersey.
- SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles.
- 2 years of experience in the past 3 years.
- Full Time schedule, 40 hours per week.
- DEA License.
- Active license from any state.
- Monday through Friday.
- The Family Medicine Physician will have the following.
- Family Medicine Residency.
- Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for a civilian Family Medicine Physician at Ft.
- Board Certified in Family Medicine.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 30.