Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Thursday · December 13, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Fort Dix) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Freedom from malpractice insurance worries.
- Full Time schedule, 40 hours per week.
- BLS, Acls, Pals.
- DEA License.
- Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in ems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems.
- Family Medicine Residency.
- Active license from any state.
- SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles.
- Outpatient clinic.
- The Family Medicine Physician will have the following.
- No weekend, holiday or on.
- Board Certified in Family Medicine.
- Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for a civilian Family Medicine Physician at Ft.
- A Joint Commission Certified Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 600 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 5,600 affiliated health care professionals.
- Monday through Friday.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Fort Dix, NJ.
- Dix in Trenton, New Jersey.
- 2 years of experience in the past 3 years.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 30.