Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Monday · October 22, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- American Family Care recently received an investment in order to open an additional 300 locations nationwide, and we would love for you to be a part of our growth.
- All our patients are treated by the board-certified physician on-shift.
- By the end of 2018, AFC will operate more than ates, and care for more than two million patients a year.
- They must also be comfortable handling minor orthopedic injuries and be able to read x-rays.
- Our state-of-the-art centers focus on the episodic treatment of acute illnesses and injuries.
- Concentration on patient care without administrative burden.
- What does AFC have to offer?
- American Family Care is one of the largest primary and urgent care companies in the United States providing services seven days a week on a walk-in basis.
- Our centers' electronic medical records software is DocuTAP.
- Our physicians must see patients of all ages and be comfortable with minor procedures.
- We have a moderately-complex lab (that includes hematology and chemistry) and full scope digital x-rays.
- Our clinical staffing model contemplates that our physicians are accompanied by two Certified Medical Assistants and one X-Ray Technologist.
- Competitive compensation.
- Physicians must have a clean medical malpractice record, an unrestricted medical license, Federal DEA license, and Acls certification.
- We are open extended hours (8a-8p on weekdays and 8a-5p on weekends) seven days a week, closed on major holidays.
- EMR, Docutap, with access from home.
- Modern facilities with on-site moderately complex lab and digital x-ray.
- Work/life balance with flexible schedules.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Queens, NY.
- Exposure to occupational medicine is also a plus.
- At American Family Care, you will be part of a growing team providing high quality healthcare to our patients.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago