Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Tuesday · May 21, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Cornwall) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Cornwall, NY.
- Sign-on bonuses.
- Cornerstone is a team-driven organization, offering full-scope primary care services, behavioral health, and addiction medicine.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience.
- We are currently searching for a qualified Family Medicine Physician to see patients at our Pine Bush, NY location.
- Order or execute various tests, analyses, and diagnostic images to provide information on patient's condition.
- Throughout our locations we are focused on providing the highest quality of patient-centered care through a team-based approach with a strong emphasis on positive patient outcomes.
- Inoculate and vaccinate patients to immunize patients from communicable diseases.
- Must have graduated from an accredited Family Medicine program.
- Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) Certificate.
- Administer or prescribe treatments and medications as appropriate.
- Advancement opportunities.
- We are Joint Commission-accredited and designated as a Level III Patient Centered Medical Home.
- Analyze reports and findings of tests and examination, and diagnoses condition of patient.
- CME time and stipends.
- Our not-for-profit organization is consistently ranked as one of New York State's most successful primary care practices.
- Competitive salary and comprehensive medical, vision, and dental benefits.
- BLS Certification.
- Comprehensive bonus opportunities.
- Our medical practice is the health home for more than 40,000 patients annually.
- Cornerstone Family Healthcare is a patient-focused Federally Qualified Health Center located in the Hudson Valley Region of upstate New York, and we are seeking to expand our operations in an effort to meet the needs of patients and the community.
- Provide comprehensive medical services for members of the community, regardless of age or sex, on a continuing basis.
- Work continually to assure deliverance of quality clinical care in a safe, efficient, competent, and effective manner.
- Promote health by advising patients concerning diet, hygiene, and methods for prevention of disease.
- New York State License to Practice Medicine.
- Elicit and record information about patient's medical history.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 21.