Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Monday · October 22, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Cornwall) is for an outpatient clinic.
- We are Joint Commission-accredited and designated as a Level III Patient Centered Medical Home.
- Promote health by advising patients concerning diet, hygiene, and methods for prevention of disease.
- Must have graduated from an accredited Family Medicine program.
- CME time and stipends.
- Our medical practice is the health home for more than 40,000 patients annually.
- Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) Certificate.
- Competitive salary and comprehensive medical, vision, and dental benefits.
- New York State License to Practice Medicine.
- We are currently searching for a qualified Family Medicine Physician to see patients at our Pine Bush, NY location.
- BLS Certification.
- Work continually to assure deliverance of quality clinical care in a safe, efficient, competent, and effective manner.
- Comprehensive bonus opportunities.
- Sign-on bonuses.
- Analyze reports and findings of tests and examination, and diagnoses condition of patient.
- Inoculate and vaccinate patients to immunize patients from communicable diseases.
- Cornerstone Family Healthcare is a patient-focused Federally Qualified Health Center located in the Hudson Valley Region of upstate New York, and we are seeking to expand our operations in an effort to meet the needs of patients and the community.
- Administer or prescribe treatments and medications as appropriate.
- Elicit and record information about patient's medical history.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Cornwall, NY.
- Advancement opportunities.
- Throughout our locations we are focused on providing the highest quality of patient-centered care through a team-based approach with a strong emphasis on positive patient outcomes.
- Provide comprehensive medical services for members of the community, regardless of age or sex, on a continuing basis.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience.
- Cornerstone is a team-driven organization, offering full-scope primary care services, behavioral health, and addiction medicine.
- Order or execute various tests, analyses, and diagnostic images to provide information on patient's condition.
- Our not-for-profit organization is consistently ranked as one of New York State's most successful primary care practices.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago