Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Thursday · December 13, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening is for an outpatient clinic.
- Seeking a patient centered primary care physician to join a growing and diverse Community Health Center in beautiful Upstate New York.
- Enjoy hiking, biking, skiing, and boating in the outdoors paradise of the Finger Lakes region.
- Indulge in fine dining and sip at award winning breweries and wineries.
- Sign on and retention bonuses plus relocation assistance and student loan repayment.
- 7% company contribution on retirement.
- Ranked as one of the most diverse cities in America.
- Join 4 experienced primary care physicians.
- 5 days for CME with a $2,500allowance.
- Hpsa/MUA designated site.
- Reside in an educationally rich community with great schools and world-renowned universities including an Ivy League University, 2 Division 1 Universities, and number of private colleges.
- Outpatient practice with flexible scheduling options.
- Never ending salary with additional bonus potential.
- 35 days of PTO including vacation, sick, and holidays.
- Access culturally diverse art and theatre shows, fantastic shopping, and nightlife right in your backyard.
- Market competitive compensation and robust benefits package.
- Option to perform outpatient procedures.
- Live in metro Upstate New York and enjoy a cost of living that is 18% lower than the national average.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in New York.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 23.