Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Thursday · June 20, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening is for an outpatient clinic.
- 35 days of PTO including vacation, sick, and holidays.
- Indulge in fine dining and sip at award winning breweries and wineries.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in New York.
- Sign on and retention bonuses plus relocation assistance and student loan repayment.
- Join 4 experienced primary care physicians.
- Hpsa/MUA designated site.
- Option to perform outpatient procedures.
- Outpatient practice with flexible scheduling options.
- 5 days for CME with a $2,500allowance.
- Enjoy hiking, biking, skiing, and boating in the outdoors paradise of the Finger Lakes region.
- 7% company contribution on retirement.
- Seeking a patient centered primary care physician to join a growing and diverse Community Health Center in beautiful Upstate New York.
- Market competitive compensation and robust benefits package.
- Access culturally diverse art and theatre shows, fantastic shopping, and nightlife right in your backyard.
- Never ending salary with additional bonus potential.
- Ranked as one of the most diverse cities in America.
- Live in metro Upstate New York and enjoy a cost of living that is 18% lower than the national average.
- Reside in an educationally rich community with great schools and world-renowned universities including an Ivy League University, 2 Division 1 Universities, and number of private colleges.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 23.