Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Sunday · February 17, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening is for an outpatient clinic.
- Ranked as one of the most diverse cities in America.
- Access culturally diverse art and theatre shows, fantastic shopping, and nightlife right in your backyard.
- Live in metro Upstate New York and enjoy a cost of living that is 18% lower than the national average.
- Outpatient practice with flexible scheduling options.
- 7% company contribution on retirement.
- Reside in an educationally rich community with great schools and world-renowned universities including an Ivy League University, 2 Division 1 Universities, and number of private colleges.
- 5 days for CME with a $2,500allowance.
- Option to perform outpatient procedures.
- Enjoy hiking, biking, skiing, and boating in the outdoors paradise of the Finger Lakes region.
- Hpsa/MUA designated site.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in New York.
- Sign on and retention bonuses plus relocation assistance and student loan repayment.
- Indulge in fine dining and sip at award winning breweries and wineries.
- 35 days of PTO including vacation, sick, and holidays.
- Market competitive compensation and robust benefits package.
- Never ending salary with additional bonus potential.
- Seeking a patient centered primary care physician to join a growing and diverse Community Health Center in beautiful Upstate New York.
- Join 4 experienced primary care physicians.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 23.