Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Wednesday · November 14, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Experience in sexually transmitted infection screening, treatment, and education.
- Commitment to community based health care services.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Lgbtq health related concerns and experience in providing medical care in Lgbtq communities.
- Salary will depend on experience and will be accompanied by a comprehensive package including an exceptional no cost medical plan option for you, your domestic partner and/or your family, dental insurance, vision insurance, no cost life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance, Flexible Spending Account, tuition assistance, TransitChek, a generous paid time off plan, and a 403B retirement savings plan.
- Aahivm certification strongly preferred.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) preferred.
- Providers are also eligible.
- Our Bronx site is open Monday through Saturday.
- Work Schedule/Salary/Benefits.
- New York State (MD, DO,) License and Registration.
- Board Certification in Internal Medicine or Family Practice preferred.
- This is a full-time position that will require three 8:30-4:30pm shifts and two 12:30-8:30pm shifts.
- We are seeking an experienced and dedicated Physician (MD, DO,) to join our team in providing both HIV and primary care services to a panel of diverse patients at our Bronx location.
- Working with a close-knit group of colleagues, the Physician maintains a high degree of professional competence and functions as a reliable member of a patient care team.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in New York.
- 2+ years of experience in providing HIV primary care.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago