Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Monday · January 21, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- May be a subject matter expert in a particular medical field or expertise (Occupational Health, Primary Care, Pharmacy/PC integration, Integrative Medicine, etc.
- Identifies emergency situations, and provides care within the legal scope of practice.
- Schedules follow up visits and/or phone calls.
- Current Certification in AHA or ARC Basic Life Support for healthcare providers, Advanced Cardiac Life Support may also be required based on scope of services.
- Maintains Electronic Medical Record software.
- May be requested to teach/train precepts and provide mentoring to site physicians and staff providers.
- Must have current state and federal DEA certification.
- May oversee and provide evidence-based process improvement recommendations to ensure quality of care.
- A robust benefits package, including PTO, CME, and 401k.
- Assists with decisions regarding the hiring of physicians and providers to ensure quality and fit of candidates.
- This is the opportunity to work collaboratively and meaningfully share ownership for outcomes and improvement in health.
- And provide consultative advice and insight on unique medical cases, patient situations and/or client issues.
- The Lead Physician is responsible for coaching our clinical team while fostering a positive, patient centered approach.
- Performs annual evaluations of all physicians and providers with input from the Medical Center Manager.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in New York, NY.
- Establishes communication mechanisms to deliver consistent and timely communication of directives, best practices, regulatory and medical research updates to the Medical Center staff.
- Minimum 3 years management/leadership experience within the healthcare industry.
- Collaborates with other Medical Center staff to ensure clinical alignment and scope of practice based on evidence-based data.
- Internal Medicine and/or Occupational Health by the AOA or Abms.
- Licensed to practice medicine in the state within which the Medical Center is located.
- 3 - 5 years' minimum in Family practice, emergency room, ambulatory care, or Occupational Health settings, Primary Care or Emergency Medicine or Board Eligible in these practice areas.
- Practice in a supportive, collaborative environment.
- Develops treatment plans in collaboration with patients, as well as educates and advises patients on medical issues, as needed.
- Provides episodic, preventive, and/or primary healthcare to patients, depending on the needs of the Client.
- Provides referrals, both internally and externally, to appropriate medical resource or specialty.
- Demonstrated skill with Microsoft Office Suite and web-based programs.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Coordinates and researches continuing education opportunities for the development of staff, within the Medical Center.
- Participates in the development of annual Medical Center goals and objectives.
- A consistent weekly schedule, with no weekends or.
- Join a team that promotes a collaborative and supportive work environment to ensure happier and healthier patients!
- Ensures the use of standardized and consistent medical procedures/processes within the Medical Center.
- Leads and motivates medical providers in the Medical Center environment by utilizing effective medical and people/performance management processes.
- Works in tandem with the Medical Center Manager/Supervisor to ensure a collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of medical care and monitors progress of patients.
- Assumes overall responsibility for patients receiving care in the Medical Center.
- Bottom line is measured by the quality of patient care.
- Participates in the development of policies and guidelines (clinical and administrative) to correct and improve service to the Client/account.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Other duties as assigned, as well as other projects, as required to address specific medical needs.
- Premise Health is looking for a friendly, team oriented, and experienced full time Lead Physician to provide Clinical Leadership and patient care at our Corporate Wellness Center located in our brand new Hudson Yards location in New York City.
- Supports, leads and models the vision, mission and values of the Company.
- Conducts histories, physical exams and prescribes medical treatment.
- Excellent presentation skills, confident in all settings with individuals at all levels of the organization, both internal and external.
- Minimum educational requirement: MD or DO degree, Board Certified in Family Practice,.
- Practice evidence-based medicine where you are not paid for production.
- The Lead Physician is responsible for the medical leadership, clinical oversight and direct patient care for this large, innovative company with a beautiful and progressive Wellness Center located in downtown New York City.
- Participates in the incident/occurrence reporting process, being mindful of risk management and mitigation, quality, compliance and client relationships.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 21.