Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Thursday · June 20, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- It's a happening place.
- Average patient census of around 10-18 patients per day.
- Fully comprehensive benefits package with excellent loan repayment options, Nhsc approved site.
- Schedule will be Monday-Friday with an equally shared.
- Incoming physician will be working alone.
- They're an interconnected array of health care and social services agency, an academic and enrichment program, and a community redevelopment corporation.
- NO Weekends.
- Great work to life balance.
- Group is made up of 5 physicians and 3 NP's.
- The Garden State's largest metropolis, blossoms just 8 short miles from Manhattan.
- Compensation: Competitive compensation range for the Northern NJ market.
- Minutes from NYC!
- Air, water, roadway, railway, bike path, footbridge and subway, Newark offers every manner of transportation imaginable, providing access that's unbelievable.
- Location: Northern New Jersey!
- EMR is Athena.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in New Jersey.
- Opportunity: Recruiting a BE/BC Family Practitioner for an excellent full-time opportunity.
- Facility: Federally Qualified Health Center with long-standing roots in the Northern NJ area.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 28.