Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Sunday · February 17, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Linden) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Here are just some of the reasons we're an ideal choice for you.
- Optional vision insurance.
- Our Centers are state of the art.
- That means we know what you need to do your best work.
- It's much broader than you might imagine, with patients of all ages.
- MedExpress, a leader in urgent care medicine, has excellent opportunities for family medicine and emergency medicine physicians to join us as we expand our organization.
- You will find great satisfaction in providing high-quality, professional treatment in our warm, welcoming environment, with the goal of not just meeting patient expectations, but exceeding them.
- You'll find the latest equipment in a consistent layout designed around patient needs.
- We're physician led.
- Group medical and dental.
- That gives you more time to live life and pursue your many other interests.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Linden, NJ.
- Balance is a top priority.
- We offer the perfect way for you to focus solely on what you do best - practicing medicine in a patient-centric setting.
- The variety is challenging.
- Professional expense reimbursement program.
- Generous compensation.
- You can work as few as 14 days per month.
- Health care and dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA's).
- We offer physicians regular schedules with fewer hours.
- Company-paid life insurance (upgrades available at group rates).
- Company-paid short-term and long-term disability.
- You'll enjoy treating a wide range of cases.
- We also offer mentoring from other staff physicians and the potential for leadership roles in our organization.
- Company-paid malpractice.
- We're committed to becoming a provider of great care within the communities we serve.
- Safe Harbor 401(k) plan with company match.
- We offer the following benefits.
- We also provide full support and administrative staff so that you can focus on patients, not management or paperwork.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.