Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Monday · July 15, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Linden) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Here are just some of the reasons we're an ideal choice for you.
- Professional expense reimbursement program.
- We offer physicians regular schedules with fewer hours.
- Our Centers are state of the art.
- That means we know what you need to do your best work.
- We're committed to becoming a provider of great care within the communities we serve.
- Generous compensation.
- The variety is challenging.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Linden, NJ.
- Safe Harbor 401(k) plan with company match.
- You'll find the latest equipment in a consistent layout designed around patient needs.
- We're physician led.
- Balance is a top priority.
- Health care and dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA's).
- Group medical and dental.
- You'll enjoy treating a wide range of cases.
- You can work as few as 14 days per month.
- We also offer mentoring from other staff physicians and the potential for leadership roles in our organization.
- You will find great satisfaction in providing high-quality, professional treatment in our warm, welcoming environment, with the goal of not just meeting patient expectations, but exceeding them.
- Company-paid short-term and long-term disability.
- It's much broader than you might imagine, with patients of all ages.
- Company-paid malpractice.
- MedExpress, a leader in urgent care medicine, has excellent opportunities for family medicine and emergency medicine physicians to join us as we expand our organization.
- Company-paid life insurance (upgrades available at group rates).
- Optional vision insurance.
- That gives you more time to live life and pursue your many other interests.
- We offer the following benefits.
- We offer the perfect way for you to focus solely on what you do best - practicing medicine in a patient-centric setting.
- We also provide full support and administrative staff so that you can focus on patients, not management or paperwork.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.