Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Friday · April 19, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Linden) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The variety is challenging.
- Balance is a top priority.
- We also provide full support and administrative staff so that you can focus on patients, not management or paperwork.
- Optional vision insurance.
- Our Centers are state of the art.
- We're physician led.
- We offer physicians regular schedules with fewer hours.
- Generous compensation.
- You'll enjoy treating a wide range of cases.
- Safe Harbor 401(k) plan with company match.
- Here are just some of the reasons we're an ideal choice for you.
- We offer the following benefits.
- We offer the perfect way for you to focus solely on what you do best - practicing medicine in a patient-centric setting.
- We're committed to becoming a provider of great care within the communities we serve.
- You will find great satisfaction in providing high-quality, professional treatment in our warm, welcoming environment, with the goal of not just meeting patient expectations, but exceeding them.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Linden, NJ.
- Professional expense reimbursement program.
- Company-paid malpractice.
- Company-paid life insurance (upgrades available at group rates).
- It's much broader than you might imagine, with patients of all ages.
- That means we know what you need to do your best work.
- That gives you more time to live life and pursue your many other interests.
- We also offer mentoring from other staff physicians and the potential for leadership roles in our organization.
- You'll find the latest equipment in a consistent layout designed around patient needs.
- Health care and dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA's).
- You can work as few as 14 days per month.
- MedExpress, a leader in urgent care medicine, has excellent opportunities for family medicine and emergency medicine physicians to join us as we expand our organization.
- Company-paid short-term and long-term disability.
- Group medical and dental.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.