Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Sunday · July 12, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Hackettstown) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Optional vision insurance.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Hackettstown, NJ.
- You'll find the latest equipment in a consistent layout designed around patient needs.
- Our Centers are state of the art.
- Group medical and dental.
- We offer physicians regular schedules with fewer hours.
- You will find great satisfaction in providing high-quality, professional treatment in our warm, welcoming environment, with the goal of not just meeting patient expectations, but exceeding them.
- We also offer mentoring from other staff physicians and the potential for leadership roles in our organization.
- We're physician led.
- Company-paid life insurance (upgrades available at group rates).
- We're committed to becoming a provider of great care within the communities we serve.
- It's much broader than you might imagine, with patients of all ages.
- Balance is a top priority.
- We offer the following benefits.
- Company-paid malpractice.
- Here are just some of the reasons we're an ideal choice for you.
- The variety is challenging.
- You can work as few as 14 days per month.
- Professional expense reimbursement program.
- That gives you more time to live life and pursue your many other interests.
- Safe Harbor 401(k) plan with company match.
- Health care and dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA's).
- We also provide full support and administrative staff so that you can focus on patients, not management or paperwork.
- You'll enjoy treating a wide range of cases.
- Company-paid short-term and long-term disability.
- We offer the perfect way for you to focus solely on what you do best - practicing medicine in a patient-centric setting.
- That means we know what you need to do your best work.
- Generous compensation.
- MedExpress, a leader in urgent care medicine, has excellent opportunities for family medicine and emergency medicine physicians to join us as we expand our organization.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.