Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Wednesday · September 18, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Hackettstown) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- You'll find the latest equipment in a consistent layout designed around patient needs.
- We offer the perfect way for you to focus solely on what you do best - practicing medicine in a patient-centric setting.
- The variety is challenging.
- Health care and dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA's).
- Optional vision insurance.
- We offer the following benefits.
- Company-paid short-term and long-term disability.
- You'll enjoy treating a wide range of cases.
- Company-paid malpractice.
- Safe Harbor 401(k) plan with company match.
- MedExpress, a leader in urgent care medicine, has excellent opportunities for family medicine and emergency medicine physicians to join us as we expand our organization.
- That means we know what you need to do your best work.
- Generous compensation.
- Group medical and dental.
- Company-paid life insurance (upgrades available at group rates).
- That gives you more time to live life and pursue your many other interests.
- We're physician led.
- Our Centers are state of the art.
- You will find great satisfaction in providing high-quality, professional treatment in our warm, welcoming environment, with the goal of not just meeting patient expectations, but exceeding them.
- We're committed to becoming a provider of great care within the communities we serve.
- Here are just some of the reasons we're an ideal choice for you.
- We offer physicians regular schedules with fewer hours.
- Professional expense reimbursement program.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Hackettstown, NJ.
- Balance is a top priority.
- It's much broader than you might imagine, with patients of all ages.
- You can work as few as 14 days per month.
- We also provide full support and administrative staff so that you can focus on patients, not management or paperwork.
- We also offer mentoring from other staff physicians and the potential for leadership roles in our organization.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.