Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Friday · April 19, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Hackettstown) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- You'll find the latest equipment in a consistent layout designed around patient needs.
- We offer the perfect way for you to focus solely on what you do best - practicing medicine in a patient-centric setting.
- We also provide full support and administrative staff so that you can focus on patients, not management or paperwork.
- MedExpress, a leader in urgent care medicine, has excellent opportunities for family medicine and emergency medicine physicians to join us as we expand our organization.
- Our Centers are state of the art.
- Safe Harbor 401(k) plan with company match.
- Company-paid malpractice.
- It's much broader than you might imagine, with patients of all ages.
- We're committed to becoming a provider of great care within the communities we serve.
- Group medical and dental.
- That means we know what you need to do your best work.
- Professional expense reimbursement program.
- You will find great satisfaction in providing high-quality, professional treatment in our warm, welcoming environment, with the goal of not just meeting patient expectations, but exceeding them.
- We offer physicians regular schedules with fewer hours.
- The variety is challenging.
- Optional vision insurance.
- Balance is a top priority.
- We're physician led.
- That gives you more time to live life and pursue your many other interests.
- We also offer mentoring from other staff physicians and the potential for leadership roles in our organization.
- We offer the following benefits.
- Company-paid short-term and long-term disability.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Hackettstown, NJ.
- Health care and dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA's).
- You can work as few as 14 days per month.
- You'll enjoy treating a wide range of cases.
- Generous compensation.
- Company-paid life insurance (upgrades available at group rates).
- Here are just some of the reasons we're an ideal choice for you.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.