Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Thursday · June 20, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Hackettstown) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- It's much broader than you might imagine, with patients of all ages.
- We also provide full support and administrative staff so that you can focus on patients, not management or paperwork.
- Company-paid malpractice.
- Optional vision insurance.
- Group medical and dental.
- Our Centers are state of the art.
- We offer physicians regular schedules with fewer hours.
- We offer the following benefits.
- Safe Harbor 401(k) plan with company match.
- You can work as few as 14 days per month.
- Generous compensation.
- We're physician led.
- We offer the perfect way for you to focus solely on what you do best - practicing medicine in a patient-centric setting.
- We also offer mentoring from other staff physicians and the potential for leadership roles in our organization.
- You'll find the latest equipment in a consistent layout designed around patient needs.
- That gives you more time to live life and pursue your many other interests.
- We're committed to becoming a provider of great care within the communities we serve.
- Here are just some of the reasons we're an ideal choice for you.
- Health care and dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA's).
- Balance is a top priority.
- Company-paid life insurance (upgrades available at group rates).
- MedExpress, a leader in urgent care medicine, has excellent opportunities for family medicine and emergency medicine physicians to join us as we expand our organization.
- The variety is challenging.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Hackettstown, NJ.
- Company-paid short-term and long-term disability.
- You'll enjoy treating a wide range of cases.
- Professional expense reimbursement program.
- You will find great satisfaction in providing high-quality, professional treatment in our warm, welcoming environment, with the goal of not just meeting patient expectations, but exceeding them.
- That means we know what you need to do your best work.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.