Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Sunday · February 17, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Hackettstown) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- You'll enjoy treating a wide range of cases.
- That gives you more time to live life and pursue your many other interests.
- We're committed to becoming a provider of great care within the communities we serve.
- Professional expense reimbursement program.
- Our Centers are state of the art.
- You'll find the latest equipment in a consistent layout designed around patient needs.
- We offer the perfect way for you to focus solely on what you do best - practicing medicine in a patient-centric setting.
- Group medical and dental.
- We offer physicians regular schedules with fewer hours.
- MedExpress, a leader in urgent care medicine, has excellent opportunities for family medicine and emergency medicine physicians to join us as we expand our organization.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Hackettstown, NJ.
- Health care and dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA's).
- We offer the following benefits.
- It's much broader than you might imagine, with patients of all ages.
- Here are just some of the reasons we're an ideal choice for you.
- Balance is a top priority.
- We also provide full support and administrative staff so that you can focus on patients, not management or paperwork.
- Company-paid malpractice.
- The variety is challenging.
- We're physician led.
- Generous compensation.
- You will find great satisfaction in providing high-quality, professional treatment in our warm, welcoming environment, with the goal of not just meeting patient expectations, but exceeding them.
- Safe Harbor 401(k) plan with company match.
- You can work as few as 14 days per month.
- Optional vision insurance.
- Company-paid short-term and long-term disability.
- Company-paid life insurance (upgrades available at group rates).
- We also offer mentoring from other staff physicians and the potential for leadership roles in our organization.
- That means we know what you need to do your best work.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.