Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Friday · April 19, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Springfield) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Group medical and dental.
- We also offer mentoring from other staff physicians and the potential for leadership roles in our organization.
- Professional expense reimbursement program.
- You can work as few as 14 days per month.
- The variety is challenging.
- We're committed to becoming a provider of great care within the communities we serve.
- We offer the perfect way for you to focus solely on what you do best - practicing medicine in a patient-centric setting.
- Here are just some of the reasons we're an ideal choice for you.
- You'll find the latest equipment in a consistent layout designed around patient needs.
- Optional vision insurance.
- Company-paid short-term and long-term disability.
- Health care and dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA's).
- It's much broader than you might imagine, with patients of all ages.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Springfield, NJ.
- We offer the following benefits.
- Company-paid malpractice.
- That gives you more time to live life and pursue your many other interests.
- You'll enjoy treating a wide range of cases.
- Company-paid life insurance (upgrades available at group rates).
- We offer physicians regular schedules with fewer hours.
- That means we know what you need to do your best work.
- You will find great satisfaction in providing high-quality, professional treatment in our warm, welcoming environment, with the goal of not just meeting patient expectations, but exceeding them.
- MedExpress, a leader in urgent care medicine, has excellent opportunities for family medicine and emergency medicine physicians to join us as we expand our organization.
- Safe Harbor 401(k) plan with company match.
- Balance is a top priority.
- Our Centers are state of the art.
- Generous compensation.
- We also provide full support and administrative staff so that you can focus on patients, not management or paperwork.
- We're physician led.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.