Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Sunday · February 17, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Springfield) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We offer the following benefits.
- Balance is a top priority.
- It's much broader than you might imagine, with patients of all ages.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Springfield, NJ.
- Optional vision insurance.
- Generous compensation.
- You will find great satisfaction in providing high-quality, professional treatment in our warm, welcoming environment, with the goal of not just meeting patient expectations, but exceeding them.
- Here are just some of the reasons we're an ideal choice for you.
- The variety is challenging.
- Company-paid malpractice.
- That means we know what you need to do your best work.
- MedExpress, a leader in urgent care medicine, has excellent opportunities for family medicine and emergency medicine physicians to join us as we expand our organization.
- We offer the perfect way for you to focus solely on what you do best - practicing medicine in a patient-centric setting.
- We're committed to becoming a provider of great care within the communities we serve.
- Company-paid short-term and long-term disability.
- Company-paid life insurance (upgrades available at group rates).
- Professional expense reimbursement program.
- Our Centers are state of the art.
- Safe Harbor 401(k) plan with company match.
- We also provide full support and administrative staff so that you can focus on patients, not management or paperwork.
- Health care and dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA's).
- You'll find the latest equipment in a consistent layout designed around patient needs.
- Group medical and dental.
- You'll enjoy treating a wide range of cases.
- We also offer mentoring from other staff physicians and the potential for leadership roles in our organization.
- We offer physicians regular schedules with fewer hours.
- We're physician led.
- You can work as few as 14 days per month.
- That gives you more time to live life and pursue your many other interests.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.