Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Sunday · February 17, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- The values that drive the AdvantageCare Physicians culture include a caring attitude, quality focus, collaboration, excellence and good citizenship.
- Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical histories, reports, and examination results.
- Evaluate, diagnose and provide appropriate treatment and patient care.
- Job Summary.
- Provide relationship-centered care, taking into account the patient's psychosocial and physical needs.
- Review patient's history and perform physical examinations.
- Provide quality clinical diagnostic skills in the delivery of patient care.
- With 36 medical offices in the Brooklyn, Long Island, Manhattan, Queens and Staten Island, we aspire to be the preferred care destination for our patients and the communities we serve.
- By integrating these behaviors into our day-to-day operations, we can deliver the highest quality healthcare while also creating positive patient experiences.
- Family practice or internal medicine).
- Competitive Base Salary.
- Complete and insure accuracy of patient medical record.
- Must possess current, unrestricted New York State license or be eligible for licensure.
- Communicate effectively with the clinical team to insure total delivery of quality care.
- Prefer patient to specialist as needed.
- Board Eligible/Board Certified in Internal or Family Medicine.
- 401K Retirement Plan.
- Each and every day, our actions should be guided by these principles as we interact with our patients, each other and our communities.
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) Reimbursement.
- Doctor of Medicine (MD), Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) or foreign equivalent.
- AdvantageCare Physicians is the largest physician led outpatient medical office in the New York Metropolitan Area.
- Must possess strong communication skills both oral and written.
- Sign-on Bonus.
- Thursday 8:00AM - 8:00PM.
- Participate in medical staff educational programs and meetings.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Health Insurance.
- This vision is accomplished through focusing our care on the needs of our patients as we partner with them in the pursuit of better health.
- Prescribe medications and formulate ongoing treatment and disease management plans.
- Friday 8:00AM - 5:00PM.
- Medical Office Hours of Operation.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in New York, NY.
- Must possess Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) registration or be eligible for registration.
- Education & Experience.
- Competitive Benefit Package.
- Malpractice Insurance.
- Must possess Medicare/Medicaid Enrollment or be eligible to enroll.
- Seeking both experienced and newly trained providers.
- Completion of four year post graduate medical training from an accredited residency program in area of practice (e.
- Monday-Wednesday 8:00AM - 6:00PM.
- Review all test results and recommend suitable management for the patient, including but not limited to, preventive health recommendations and habits.
- Saturday 8:00AM - 1:00PM.
- Comfortable with Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system and Microsoft Office.
- We are seeking an Internal and or Family Medicine trained provider to join us in pursuit of high quality patient care to provide a full scope of primary care services including but not limited to diagnosis, treatment, coordination of care, preventive care and health maintenance.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 13.