Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Monday · July 15, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Friday 8:00AM - 5:00PM.
- Saturday 8:00AM - 1:00PM.
- AdvantageCare Physicians is the largest physician led outpatient medical office in the New York Metropolitan Area.
- By integrating these behaviors into our day-to-day operations, we can deliver the highest quality healthcare while also creating positive patient experiences.
- Medical Office Hours of Operation.
- Participate in medical staff educational programs and meetings.
- Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical histories, reports, and examination results.
- We are seeking an Internal and or Family Medicine trained provider to join us in pursuit of high quality patient care to provide a full scope of primary care services including but not limited to diagnosis, treatment, coordination of care, preventive care and health maintenance.
- Competitive Benefit Package.
- Comfortable with Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system and Microsoft Office.
- Job Summary.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in New York, NY.
- Board Eligible/Board Certified in Internal or Family Medicine.
- Communicate effectively with the clinical team to insure total delivery of quality care.
- Prefer patient to specialist as needed.
- Seeking both experienced and newly trained providers.
- Sign-on Bonus.
- Doctor of Medicine (MD), Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) or foreign equivalent.
- With 36 medical offices in the Brooklyn, Long Island, Manhattan, Queens and Staten Island, we aspire to be the preferred care destination for our patients and the communities we serve.
- Completion of four year post graduate medical training from an accredited residency program in area of practice (e.
- Review patient's history and perform physical examinations.
- Must possess Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) registration or be eligible for registration.
- Prescribe medications and formulate ongoing treatment and disease management plans.
- Provide relationship-centered care, taking into account the patient's psychosocial and physical needs.
- This vision is accomplished through focusing our care on the needs of our patients as we partner with them in the pursuit of better health.
- Review all test results and recommend suitable management for the patient, including but not limited to, preventive health recommendations and habits.
- 401K Retirement Plan.
- Provide quality clinical diagnostic skills in the delivery of patient care.
- Must possess current, unrestricted New York State license or be eligible for licensure.
- Complete and insure accuracy of patient medical record.
- The values that drive the AdvantageCare Physicians culture include a caring attitude, quality focus, collaboration, excellence and good citizenship.
- Education & Experience.
- Each and every day, our actions should be guided by these principles as we interact with our patients, each other and our communities.
- Must possess strong communication skills both oral and written.
- Evaluate, diagnose and provide appropriate treatment and patient care.
- Malpractice Insurance.
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) Reimbursement.
- Thursday 8:00AM - 8:00PM.
- Competitive Base Salary.
- Monday-Wednesday 8:00AM - 6:00PM.
- Must possess Medicare/Medicaid Enrollment or be eligible to enroll.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Health Insurance.
- Family practice or internal medicine).
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 13.