Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Thursday · December 13, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Workfit Medical, LLC will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in rochester, NY.
- Workfit Medical, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or characteristic.
- WorkFit has grown to become the quality-driven, cost-efficient occupational health service provider for all types of private and government funded businesses, in nearly every industry of Western New York's working community.
- Workfit Medical, LLC is committed to providing a work environment that is free from unlawful discrimination and harassment in any form.
- Our facilities have greatly improved the overall response-time and coordination needed by both employers and employees.
- WorkFit has set a new standard for cost effectiveness and service excellence to the Finger Lakes and Capital District region.
- WorkFit Medical, is a full-service Occupational Healthcare & Urgent Care company which was created in 2002.
- Must be able to be credentialed with major insurance payers.
- Broad based diagnostic skills and experience are essential for practice at our facilities.
- As WorkFit Medical continues to grow, clinical excellence and industry innovation remain the hallmarks of our company.
- We are actively recruiting a Physician to join our established and growing free standing Urgent Care Center located in Rochester, NY.
- Doctor of medicine degree or doctor of osteopathy degree from an approved school of medicine or osteopathy.
- WorkFit demonstrates its superior capacity to be a comprehensive, one-stop occupational service & urgent care provider for our partners.
- Must be licensed in the State of New York.
- Physician will be expected to obtain Fmcsa (DOT) medical examiner certificate (when available), as well as take New York State Worker's Compensation Online Training.
- WorkFit's team of experienced providers excel in the prevention, treatment and management of work-related & urgent care injuries.
- This position involves a range of urgent care and occupational health duties including pre-placement and DOT physical exams, medical surveillance, injury and illness management, school physician services, wellness and health promotion, and urgent care.
- Must have current DEA certificate.
- Quick assessment and treatment, such as basic sutures and foreign body skills, are required in this environment.
- Our staff prides themselves in getting to know each client's workplace and the physical demands of the job.
- In addition to providing medical services, our main goal is to help our clients reduce their employer's healthcare costs by focusing on the importance of early return to work.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 13.