Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Friday · April 19, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Great benefits, malpractice insurance, student loan assistance and relocation provided
If you enjoy the beauty of New York State with a low cost of living and an exceptional public school system for your children, look no further.
- For more opportunities.
- Beautiful clinic in a state-of-the-art facility.
- Short drive to famous major metro and International Airport.
- Cost of living is 12% below the national average.
- Enjoy downhill skiing and snowmobiling in the area - minutes away!
- 1:13 Family Medicine phone.
- Nearby lakes and beaches for swimming, fishing, boating, sailing.
- Paid time off is 6-weeks annually.
- Family Medicine Physician - $300,000+ Financial Package - New York
4-Day Work Week, 6 Weeks' Vacation Annually
You will be joining a dynamic and passionate group of providers in an outpatient clinic nestled in the beauty of Upstate New York.
- 4-day work week - Employed with an established practice.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in New York.
- Great schools, nearby museums, parks, restaurants & shopping.
- This safe, family oriented community is near bigger communities and cities.
- Get away from the hustle and bustle of the big city and enjoy your life!
- Equal Opportunity.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 16.