Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Sunday · February 17, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Short drive to famous major metro and International Airport.
- Nearby lakes and beaches for swimming, fishing, boating, sailing.
- Cost of living is 12% below the national average.
- Equal Opportunity.
- This safe, family oriented community is near bigger communities and cities.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in New York.
- Enjoy downhill skiing and snowmobiling in the area - minutes away!
- Great schools, nearby museums, parks, restaurants & shopping.
- 4-day work week - Employed with an established practice.
- Get away from the hustle and bustle of the big city and enjoy your life!
- Family Medicine Physician - $300,000+ Financial Package - New York
4-Day Work Week, 6 Weeks' Vacation Annually
You will be joining a dynamic and passionate group of providers in an outpatient clinic nestled in the beauty of Upstate New York.
- 1:13 Family Medicine phone.
- Beautiful clinic in a state-of-the-art facility.
- Great benefits, malpractice insurance, student loan assistance and relocation provided
If you enjoy the beauty of New York State with a low cost of living and an exceptional public school system for your children, look no further.
- Paid time off is 6-weeks annually.
- For more opportunities.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 16.