Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Thursday · December 13, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Enjoy downhill skiing and snowmobiling in the area - minutes away!
- 4-day work week - Employed with an established practice.
- Nearby lakes and beaches for swimming, fishing, boating, sailing.
- Equal Opportunity.
- Short drive to famous major metro and International Airport.
- Beautiful clinic in a state-of-the-art facility.
- Paid time off is 6-weeks annually.
- Get away from the hustle and bustle of the big city and enjoy your life!
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in New York.
- For more opportunities.
- Great benefits, malpractice insurance, student loan assistance and relocation provided
If you enjoy the beauty of New York State with a low cost of living and an exceptional public school system for your children, look no further.
- Great schools, nearby museums, parks, restaurants & shopping.
- Cost of living is 12% below the national average.
- 1:13 Family Medicine phone.
- Family Medicine Physician - $300,000+ Financial Package - New York
4-Day Work Week, 6 Weeks' Vacation Annually
You will be joining a dynamic and passionate group of providers in an outpatient clinic nestled in the beauty of Upstate New York.
- This safe, family oriented community is near bigger communities and cities.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago