Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Monday · July 15, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Rochester) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- VA does so through predictable scheduling, reduced paperwork, the elimination of billing hassles, and lifting the burden of liability coverage.
- VA ensures and encourages a healthy work/life balance.
- Opportunity for telehealth--see patients via VA approved, secure video and telemedicine modalities.
- Board certification in IM or FM required.
- Your current license allows you to practice at any Veterans Affairs facility.
- VA physicians practice medicine more and spend less time on business tasks.
- I wanted to invite you to consider the Department of Veterans Affairs as your next practice of choice.
- If you'd like to be contacted by someone about this opportunity,.
- Enjoy a superb quality of life.
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package and malpractice insurance coverage is provided at no cost to you.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Rochester, NY.
- Enjoy an environment that supports an interdisciplinary care team approach that delivers state-of-the-art medicine using some of the most advanced medical techniques and technologies in the Nation.
- We are recruiting a Primary Care Physician at the Rochester, NY Veterans Affairs Medical Centers.
- Join a multidisciplinary Patient Aligned Care Team and manage primary care to a panel of approximately 1,200 Veterans!
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.