Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Monday · March 25, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Ithaca) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute.
- As the parent company, Cayuga Health System looks at the bigger, regional picture and concentrates on ways in which its members can work cohesively and share services.
- Allotment for moving expenses, loan repayment options and professional expenses including malpractice covered.
- Schuyler County is home to many award winning wineries and beautiful Seneca Lake.
- Lakes, waterfalls, gorges, and trails for hiking and cross-country skiing abound, providing year-round recreational opportunities.
- Competitive salary with productivity and signing bonus.
- Generous benefits 401k.
- Private practice in Ithaca, New York is looking for additional Family Medicine physicians who are comfortable treating all age groups.
- Join us in a robust university town, with over 100 waterfalls in a 10 mile radius.
- Cayuga Medical Center is located in Ithaca, New York, situated in the heart of the Finger Lakes wine country.
- While Schuyler County is also known for breathtaking waterfalls and parks it is also home to Watkins Glenn International, previously known for formula racing and currently one of the last road car courses left on the Nascar circuit.
- With more than 1,000 skilled health-care employees and two satellite campuses, we are the fifth-largest employer in Tompkins County.
- The goals of the health system are to enhance quality of patient care, the health of the communities we serve, and the efficiency with which care is delivered.
- A small, cosmopolitan city on the south end of Cayuga Lake, Ithaca is known for its diverse cultural life and its natural beauty.
- Cayuga Medical Center has been designated twice as a " Top 100 Hospital for Community Value.
- This is an outpatient practice with minimal.
- Ithaca is also home to an active community of artists in theatre, music, dance, film, and the visual arts.
- Tompkins Cortland Community College School of Nursing.
- Conveniently located within driving distance of Boston, New York City, Philadelphia, Rochester, and Syracuse.
- Vacation, sick and personal time.
- Cayuga Health System - encompassing health care in the Finger Lakes with 2 hospitals, Cayuga Medical Center located in Ithaca and Schuyler Hospital in Montour Falls.
- The community enjoys Cornell's nationally known Bailey Hall Concert Series, world-renowned ornithology lab, botanical gardens, and one of the nation's finest university art museums.
- The University of Rochester.
- About Our Area.
- We have an affiliated medical staff of 200 physicians, many of them subspecialists.
- Cornell University located on Ithaca's East Hill, is an Ivy League school with world-class undergraduate and graduate programs.
- Syracuse University and University Hospital.
- Weill Medical College of Cornell University and New York-Presbyterian Hospital.
- The Rochester Heart Institute, a Cleveland Clinic Heart Surgery Center.
- The area school systems are excellent, befitting a college town, and the business community is thriving.
- Our communities offer state of the art medical treatment and facilities all in a picture postcard setting.
- Ithaca College.
- Seneca Lake is the deepest of all the fingers lakes and is consider the lake trout capital of the world hosting the National Lake Trout Derby.
- Cayuga Health System strongly believes in collaboration, outreach, education, and a productive exchange of ideas.
- Many specialties are available for consults.
- Ithaca College, atop Ithaca's South Hill, is the largest private, residential college in New York, and is widely known for its unique combination of liberal arts and professional studies.
- Tompkins Cortland Community College in nearby Dryden has one of New York's finest two-year nursing degree programs.
- Enjoy the outdoor activities including: hiking gorges, visiting state parks, swimming and boating in Cayuga Lake.
- Tompkins County Regional Airport is conveniently adjacent to the Business Technology Park.
- About Cayuga Health System.
- Cayuga Medical Center at Ithaca is a 204-bed, acute-care hospital offering state-of-the-art diagnostic and treatment services.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Ithaca, NY.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.