Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Monday · July 15, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Ithaca) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Seneca Lake is the deepest of all the fingers lakes and is consider the lake trout capital of the world hosting the National Lake Trout Derby.
- Allotment for moving expenses, loan repayment options and professional expenses including malpractice covered.
- Competitive salary with productivity and signing bonus.
- Ithaca College, atop Ithaca's South Hill, is the largest private, residential college in New York, and is widely known for its unique combination of liberal arts and professional studies.
- We have an affiliated medical staff of 200 physicians, many of them subspecialists.
- Our communities offer state of the art medical treatment and facilities all in a picture postcard setting.
- The community enjoys Cornell's nationally known Bailey Hall Concert Series, world-renowned ornithology lab, botanical gardens, and one of the nation's finest university art museums.
- Lakes, waterfalls, gorges, and trails for hiking and cross-country skiing abound, providing year-round recreational opportunities.
- About Our Area.
- Conveniently located within driving distance of Boston, New York City, Philadelphia, Rochester, and Syracuse.
- About Cayuga Health System.
- A small, cosmopolitan city on the south end of Cayuga Lake, Ithaca is known for its diverse cultural life and its natural beauty.
- Cayuga Health System strongly believes in collaboration, outreach, education, and a productive exchange of ideas.
- While Schuyler County is also known for breathtaking waterfalls and parks it is also home to Watkins Glenn International, previously known for formula racing and currently one of the last road car courses left on the Nascar circuit.
- With more than 1,000 skilled health-care employees and two satellite campuses, we are the fifth-largest employer in Tompkins County.
- Cayuga Medical Center at Ithaca is a 204-bed, acute-care hospital offering state-of-the-art diagnostic and treatment services.
- As the parent company, Cayuga Health System looks at the bigger, regional picture and concentrates on ways in which its members can work cohesively and share services.
- Join us in a robust university town, with over 100 waterfalls in a 10 mile radius.
- Cayuga Medical Center is located in Ithaca, New York, situated in the heart of the Finger Lakes wine country.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Ithaca, NY.
- Private practice in Ithaca, New York is looking for additional Family Medicine physicians who are comfortable treating all age groups.
- Tompkins County Regional Airport is conveniently adjacent to the Business Technology Park.
- Vacation, sick and personal time.
- The area school systems are excellent, befitting a college town, and the business community is thriving.
- This is an outpatient practice with minimal.
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute.
- Generous benefits 401k.
- Ithaca is also home to an active community of artists in theatre, music, dance, film, and the visual arts.
- Syracuse University and University Hospital.
- Schuyler County is home to many award winning wineries and beautiful Seneca Lake.
- Tompkins Cortland Community College in nearby Dryden has one of New York's finest two-year nursing degree programs.
- Tompkins Cortland Community College School of Nursing.
- Ithaca College.
- The goals of the health system are to enhance quality of patient care, the health of the communities we serve, and the efficiency with which care is delivered.
- Many specialties are available for consults.
- Cornell University located on Ithaca's East Hill, is an Ivy League school with world-class undergraduate and graduate programs.
- Cayuga Medical Center has been designated twice as a " Top 100 Hospital for Community Value.
- Enjoy the outdoor activities including: hiking gorges, visiting state parks, swimming and boating in Cayuga Lake.
- The Rochester Heart Institute, a Cleveland Clinic Heart Surgery Center.
- The University of Rochester.
- Weill Medical College of Cornell University and New York-Presbyterian Hospital.
- Cayuga Health System - encompassing health care in the Finger Lakes with 2 hospitals, Cayuga Medical Center located in Ithaca and Schuyler Hospital in Montour Falls.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.