Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Tuesday · July 16, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- 40 minutes north of New York City.
- Active New York State License and/or eligibility to obtain.
- Leadership experience with a strong academic interest.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Valhalla, NY also features a town pool, community center, and a 40-slip marina.
- From Level 1, Level 2 and Pediatric Trauma Centers, the region's only acute care children's hospital, an academic medical center, several community hospitals, dozens of specialized institutes and centers, skilled nursing, assisted living facilities, homecare services and one of the largest mental health systems in New York State, today Wmchealth is the pre-eminent provider of integrated healthcare in the Hudson Valley.
- The Westchester Medical Center Health Network (Wmchealth) has an opening for a Primary Care Physician for our primary care practice in Port Jervis, NY.
- Valhalla, NY, which is nestled in beautiful Westchester County, serves as the location for this opportunity.
- Opportunities for continued professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Wmchealth employs more than 12,000 people and has nearly 3,000 attending physicians.
- Year round outdoor and recreational opportunities abound along the Hudson River, including picnicking, fishing, boating, kayaking and hiking.
- Board Certified in General Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Bon Secours Community Hospital is a 122 bed facility providing acute medical/surgical services, long-term care and behavioral health services.
- The practice, located in Port Jervis, NY, is geographically desirable for residents of New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania alike.
- We are seeking an experienced Physician with a desire to work in an ambulatory setting.
- This provider will be Board Certified/Eligible in Internal or Family Medicine.
- The highest standard of quality practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Comprehensive salary and benefit package which includes malpractice coverage.
- This position will be responsible for providing exceptional primary care services in a predominantly outpatient setting with hospital time available, if desired.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Valhalla, NY.
- An area complimented by excellent schools, shops, restaurants, and gently rolling hills with large areas of open land, including numerous public parks.
- The Westchester Medical Center Health Network (Wmchealth) is a 1,700-bed healthcare system headquartered in Valhalla, New York, with 10 hospitals on eight campuses spanning 6,200 square miles of the Hudson Valley.
- The successful candidate possesses excellent clinical, communication and interpersonal skills and is committed to patient care, medical education and scholarly activity to further advance the mission of the center in providing state-of-the-art comprehensive care.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.