Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Monday · March 25, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Ledgewood) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Ledgewood, NJ.
- We also provide full support and administrative staff so that you can focus on patients, not management or paperwork.
- Professional expense reimbursement program.
- We're physician led.
- Generous compensation.
- Safe Harbor 401(k) plan with company match.
- You will find great satisfaction in providing high-quality, professional treatment in our warm, welcoming environment, with the goal of not just meeting patient expectations, but exceeding them.
- Here are just some of the reasons we're an ideal choice for you.
- MedExpress, a leader in urgent care medicine, has excellent opportunities for family medicine and emergency medicine physicians to join us as we expand our organization.
- Balance is a top priority.
- That gives you more time to live life and pursue your many other interests.
- That means we know what you need to do your best work.
- We also offer mentoring from other staff physicians and the potential for leadership roles in our organization.
- The variety is challenging.
- We offer the perfect way for you to focus solely on what you do best - practicing medicine in a patient-centric setting.
- Group medical and dental.
- Company-paid life insurance (upgrades available at group rates).
- You can work as few as 14 days per month.
- Company-paid malpractice.
- Our Centers are state of the art.
- It's much broader than you might imagine, with patients of all ages.
- Optional vision insurance.
- We offer the following benefits.
- Health care and dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA's).
- We're committed to becoming a provider of great care within the communities we serve.
- We offer physicians regular schedules with fewer hours.
- You'll find the latest equipment in a consistent layout designed around patient needs.
- Company-paid short-term and long-term disability.
- You'll enjoy treating a wide range of cases.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 25.