Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Monday · July 15, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Trenton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The variety is challenging.
- Professional expense reimbursement program.
- Health care and dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA's).
- Company-paid life insurance (upgrades available at group rates).
- Optional vision insurance.
- Generous compensation.
- We're physician led.
- Company-paid short-term and long-term disability.
- We offer the perfect way for you to focus solely on what you do best - practicing medicine in a patient-centric setting.
- Balance is a top priority.
- Here are just some of the reasons we're an ideal choice for you.
- Group medical and dental.
- We also offer mentoring from other staff physicians and the potential for leadership roles in our organization.
- You will find great satisfaction in providing high-quality, professional treatment in our warm, welcoming environment, with the goal of not just meeting patient expectations, but exceeding them.
- You can work as few as 14 days per month.
- You'll enjoy treating a wide range of cases.
- We offer physicians regular schedules with fewer hours.
- We're committed to becoming a provider of great care within the communities we serve.
- MedExpress, a leader in urgent care medicine, has excellent opportunities for family medicine and emergency medicine physicians to join us as we expand our organization.
- That means we know what you need to do your best work.
- We also provide full support and administrative staff so that you can focus on patients, not management or paperwork.
- Safe Harbor 401(k) plan with company match.
- That gives you more time to live life and pursue your many other interests.
- You'll find the latest equipment in a consistent layout designed around patient needs.
- Company-paid malpractice.
- Our Centers are state of the art.
- We offer the following benefits.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Trenton, NJ.
- It's much broader than you might imagine, with patients of all ages.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 25.