Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Monday · January 21, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Trenton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We offer the perfect way for you to focus solely on what you do best - practicing medicine in a patient-centric setting.
- We also provide full support and administrative staff so that you can focus on patients, not management or paperwork.
- Group medical and dental.
- That means we know what you need to do your best work.
- It's much broader than you might imagine, with patients of all ages.
- Balance is a top priority.
- Generous compensation.
- Company-paid short-term and long-term disability.
- You'll enjoy treating a wide range of cases.
- Safe Harbor 401(k) plan with company match.
- We're committed to becoming a provider of great care within the communities we serve.
- The variety is challenging.
- MedExpress, a leader in urgent care medicine, has excellent opportunities for family medicine and emergency medicine physicians to join us as we expand our organization.
- We offer the following benefits.
- Professional expense reimbursement program.
- You'll find the latest equipment in a consistent layout designed around patient needs.
- Company-paid life insurance (upgrades available at group rates).
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Trenton, NJ.
- Here are just some of the reasons we're an ideal choice for you.
- We also offer mentoring from other staff physicians and the potential for leadership roles in our organization.
- Health care and dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA's).
- Our Centers are state of the art.
- You can work as few as 14 days per month.
- We're physician led.
- Company-paid malpractice.
- We offer physicians regular schedules with fewer hours.
- You will find great satisfaction in providing high-quality, professional treatment in our warm, welcoming environment, with the goal of not just meeting patient expectations, but exceeding them.
- That gives you more time to live life and pursue your many other interests.
- Optional vision insurance.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago