Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Monday · March 25, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Trenton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We offer the perfect way for you to focus solely on what you do best - practicing medicine in a patient-centric setting.
- Balance is a top priority.
- You'll enjoy treating a wide range of cases.
- We're physician led.
- You will find great satisfaction in providing high-quality, professional treatment in our warm, welcoming environment, with the goal of not just meeting patient expectations, but exceeding them.
- Group medical and dental.
- You can work as few as 14 days per month.
- Optional vision insurance.
- Health care and dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA's).
- We're committed to becoming a provider of great care within the communities we serve.
- That gives you more time to live life and pursue your many other interests.
- Professional expense reimbursement program.
- Company-paid life insurance (upgrades available at group rates).
- We offer physicians regular schedules with fewer hours.
- Generous compensation.
- Here are just some of the reasons we're an ideal choice for you.
- It's much broader than you might imagine, with patients of all ages.
- You'll find the latest equipment in a consistent layout designed around patient needs.
- That means we know what you need to do your best work.
- Safe Harbor 401(k) plan with company match.
- We also provide full support and administrative staff so that you can focus on patients, not management or paperwork.
- The variety is challenging.
- MedExpress, a leader in urgent care medicine, has excellent opportunities for family medicine and emergency medicine physicians to join us as we expand our organization.
- Company-paid short-term and long-term disability.
- Company-paid malpractice.
- Our Centers are state of the art.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Trenton, NJ.
- We also offer mentoring from other staff physicians and the potential for leadership roles in our organization.
- We offer the following benefits.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 25.