Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Monday · March 25, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Willingboro) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- That means we know what you need to do your best work.
- Company-paid short-term and long-term disability.
- Our Centers are state of the art.
- The variety is challenging.
- You'll find the latest equipment in a consistent layout designed around patient needs.
- We also offer mentoring from other staff physicians and the potential for leadership roles in our organization.
- Safe Harbor 401(k) plan with company match.
- Optional vision insurance.
- We offer the following benefits.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Willingboro, NJ.
- Generous compensation.
- You will find great satisfaction in providing high-quality, professional treatment in our warm, welcoming environment, with the goal of not just meeting patient expectations, but exceeding them.
- We offer the perfect way for you to focus solely on what you do best - practicing medicine in a patient-centric setting.
- You'll enjoy treating a wide range of cases.
- Company-paid life insurance (upgrades available at group rates).
- MedExpress, a leader in urgent care medicine, has excellent opportunities for family medicine and emergency medicine physicians to join us as we expand our organization.
- Professional expense reimbursement program.
- We also provide full support and administrative staff so that you can focus on patients, not management or paperwork.
- Balance is a top priority.
- Here are just some of the reasons we're an ideal choice for you.
- You can work as few as 14 days per month.
- We're physician led.
- That gives you more time to live life and pursue your many other interests.
- Company-paid malpractice.
- We're committed to becoming a provider of great care within the communities we serve.
- Health care and dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA's).
- Group medical and dental.
- It's much broader than you might imagine, with patients of all ages.
- We offer physicians regular schedules with fewer hours.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 25.