Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Monday · July 15, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Willingboro) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Company-paid life insurance (upgrades available at group rates).
- You'll find the latest equipment in a consistent layout designed around patient needs.
- You can work as few as 14 days per month.
- Our Centers are state of the art.
- We offer the following benefits.
- We offer the perfect way for you to focus solely on what you do best - practicing medicine in a patient-centric setting.
- That gives you more time to live life and pursue your many other interests.
- Optional vision insurance.
- Company-paid malpractice.
- We also offer mentoring from other staff physicians and the potential for leadership roles in our organization.
- Company-paid short-term and long-term disability.
- Generous compensation.
- Here are just some of the reasons we're an ideal choice for you.
- Group medical and dental.
- Professional expense reimbursement program.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Willingboro, NJ.
- We're physician led.
- That means we know what you need to do your best work.
- The variety is challenging.
- We offer physicians regular schedules with fewer hours.
- It's much broader than you might imagine, with patients of all ages.
- You'll enjoy treating a wide range of cases.
- Health care and dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA's).
- Safe Harbor 401(k) plan with company match.
- We also provide full support and administrative staff so that you can focus on patients, not management or paperwork.
- Balance is a top priority.
- MedExpress, a leader in urgent care medicine, has excellent opportunities for family medicine and emergency medicine physicians to join us as we expand our organization.
- You will find great satisfaction in providing high-quality, professional treatment in our warm, welcoming environment, with the goal of not just meeting patient expectations, but exceeding them.
- We're committed to becoming a provider of great care within the communities we serve.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 25.