Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Sunday · January 20, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Buffalo) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Productivity and quality incentive and much more.
- Medina located just over two hours from Toronto, Canada.
- Don't forget to stop in at our bountiful farm markets, charming gift shops and unique museums along the Erie Canal, Historic Ridge Road and the Seaway Trail.
- We offer a Practice Operations Team of professionals to assist you with all of your electronic health record needs, technology set up, staff recruitment, training and human resources support.
- Employer paid occurrence based malpractice insurance.
- General Physician, P.C. is seeking a Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician to join a growing practice in Medina, New York.
- Discover the charm as you cruise along our country byways and scenic waterways while experiencing our rich history, rural culture and exhilarating outdoor fun.
- Please submit a CV with resume.
- He is board-certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatrics, and Hospice Palliative Care.
- Fully paid health insurance,.
- At Gppc we offer our providers the following.
- CME allowance and paid days off.
- Nestled on the southern banks of Lake Ontario between Niagara Falls & Rochester, Medina NY is located in historic Orleans County.
- This group practice is lead by Dr.Thomas J. Madejski who holds the distinguished office of President of the Medical Society of the State of New York (Mssny).
- Our providers being supported, heard and having the resources they need to provide top quality care is our mission at General Physician, P. C..
- Unparalleled support for our providers - At General Physician, P.C. We have an entire team ready to support you.
- Medina is located just 54 miles west of Rochester and 51 miles to the north of of Buffalo New York in Orleans County.
- Primary Care Opportunity- Family Medicine or Internal Medicine - Medina, New York.
- Recruitment Manager, General Physician, PC.
- Dr. Madejski is a graduate of Suny Buffalo School of Pharmacy and The School of Medicine, Suny Health Science Center in Syracuse, NY.
- This allows you to do what you do best- care for your patients.
- Mary Lynn Candella.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Buffalo, NY.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago