Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Thursday · June 20, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Buffalo) is a single-specialty group practice.
- We offer a Practice Operations Team of professionals to assist you with all of your electronic health record needs, technology set up, staff recruitment, training and human resources support.
- This allows you to do what you do best- care for your patients.
- Employer paid occurrence based malpractice insurance.
- Nestled on the southern banks of Lake Ontario between Niagara Falls & Rochester, Medina NY is located in historic Orleans County.
- Unparalleled support for our providers - At General Physician, P.C. We have an entire team ready to support you.
- Dr. Madejski is a graduate of Suny Buffalo School of Pharmacy and The School of Medicine, Suny Health Science Center in Syracuse, NY.
- Fully paid health insurance,.
- This group practice is lead by Dr.Thomas J. Madejski who holds the distinguished office of President of the Medical Society of the State of New York (Mssny).
- Don't forget to stop in at our bountiful farm markets, charming gift shops and unique museums along the Erie Canal, Historic Ridge Road and the Seaway Trail.
- At Gppc we offer our providers the following.
- Medina located just over two hours from Toronto, Canada.
- Our providers being supported, heard and having the resources they need to provide top quality care is our mission at General Physician, P. C..
- General Physician, P.C. is seeking a Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician to join a growing practice in Medina, New York.
- Mary Lynn Candella.
- Medina is located just 54 miles west of Rochester and 51 miles to the north of of Buffalo New York in Orleans County.
- Recruitment Manager, General Physician, PC.
- Discover the charm as you cruise along our country byways and scenic waterways while experiencing our rich history, rural culture and exhilarating outdoor fun.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Buffalo, NY.
- Please submit a CV with resume.
- Productivity and quality incentive and much more.
- Primary Care Opportunity- Family Medicine or Internal Medicine - Medina, New York.
- He is board-certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatrics, and Hospice Palliative Care.
- CME allowance and paid days off.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.