Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Friday · April 19, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in New York.
- Completion of at least one year of an approved graduate medical education internship.
- Foreign graduates may apply with permanent certificate from the Educational Council of Foreign Medical Graduates.
- 30 days of paid vacation earned annually.
- Between 21 and 42 years of age (waivers granted on a case-by-case basis).
- When you join the Army Medical Corps, you'll be making a difference in the lives of our Soldiers and the country at large with a focus on patient care first.
- Current license to practice medicine in the United States, District of Columbia or Puerto Rico.
- Commissary and post exchange shopping privileges.
- Eligibility for board certification.
- Doctor of medicine or doctor of osteopathy degree from an accredited United States school of medicine or osteopathy.
- Based on your area of concentration, you may be eligible for an accessions bonus, paid over a four-year period while serving.
- As a Family Medicine Physician on the United States Army health care team, you'll help conserve the United States Army's fighting strength during humanitarian missions, contingency operations and peacetime by providing the highest-quality health care to Soldiers, family members and other eligible beneficiaries in both inpatient and outpatient environments and for both pre- and post-operative care.
- Enrollment into the Uniformed Services Blended Retirement System.
- Join us and use your expertise to help expand the boundaries of family medicine alongside professionals who share your passion.
- United States citizenship.
- No-cost or low-cost medical and dental care for you and your family.
- Play A Vital Role IN THE Lives OF OUR Nation'S Defenders.
- Specialized training to become a leader in family medicine.
- Additionally, you'll gain access to invaluable opportunities like supporting humanitarian missions, leadership training and a competitive benefit package.
- Repayment of qualified education loans to lending institution, paid annually over a maximum of 3 years while serving.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.