Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Friday · April 19, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Montclair) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Montclair Township is a seasoned hillside family-centered community of 39,000 whose many old houses enhance its charm.
- Located in Essex County NJ, population 790,000.
- Not a J1 Visa Opportunity.
- Diversity of choice between public, private and charter schools.
- Base Salary + wRVU Bonus Incentive.
- Work Week: Monday - Friday, some extended evening hours and Saturday AM.
- Large Multi-specialty group network.
- Ability to integrate well with medical community to help promote referrals.
- Opportunity for resident teaching.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Montclair, NJ.
- Full Benefit Package: Health/Dental/Vision/Paid CME/401K/Malpractice.
- Opportunity for clinical research and trials.
- Centrally located for easy access to New York City, Mountains and Beaches.
- Relocation Assistance.
- Commencement Bonus.
- Practice preferences developed to meet your interests.
- You can get a glimpse of the hospital and our services on.
- High growth service area.
- This is a unique opportunity to take advantage, the combination of a diverse culture in the New York Metro area and enjoying the feel of a small town, all in pursuit of your career goals.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.