Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Monday · July 15, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Montclair) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Opportunity for resident teaching.
- Montclair Township is a seasoned hillside family-centered community of 39,000 whose many old houses enhance its charm.
- High growth service area.
- Work Week: Monday - Friday, some extended evening hours and Saturday AM.
- Diversity of choice between public, private and charter schools.
- Commencement Bonus.
- Centrally located for easy access to New York City, Mountains and Beaches.
- Base Salary + wRVU Bonus Incentive.
- You can get a glimpse of the hospital and our services on.
- Located in Essex County NJ, population 790,000.
- This is a unique opportunity to take advantage, the combination of a diverse culture in the New York Metro area and enjoying the feel of a small town, all in pursuit of your career goals.
- Practice preferences developed to meet your interests.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Montclair, NJ.
- Full Benefit Package: Health/Dental/Vision/Paid CME/401K/Malpractice.
- Not a J1 Visa Opportunity.
- Ability to integrate well with medical community to help promote referrals.
- Opportunity for clinical research and trials.
- Large Multi-specialty group network.
- Relocation Assistance.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.