Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Sunday · February 17, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Montclair) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Ability to integrate well with medical community to help promote referrals.
- Centrally located for easy access to New York City, Mountains and Beaches.
- Full Benefit Package: Health/Dental/Vision/Paid CME/401K/Malpractice.
- Montclair Township is a seasoned hillside family-centered community of 39,000 whose many old houses enhance its charm.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Montclair, NJ.
- Located in Essex County NJ, population 790,000.
- Commencement Bonus.
- Opportunity for resident teaching.
- Work Week: Monday - Friday, some extended evening hours and Saturday AM.
- Opportunity for clinical research and trials.
- Practice preferences developed to meet your interests.
- High growth service area.
- Base Salary + wRVU Bonus Incentive.
- You can get a glimpse of the hospital and our services on.
- Relocation Assistance.
- Large Multi-specialty group network.
- Not a J1 Visa Opportunity.
- Diversity of choice between public, private and charter schools.
- This is a unique opportunity to take advantage, the combination of a diverse culture in the New York Metro area and enjoying the feel of a small town, all in pursuit of your career goals.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.