Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Sunday · February 17, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Our Primary Care practices are all Ncqa accredited Patient Centered Medical Homes (Pcmh).
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Valhalla, NY.
- A great place to live and work.
- MD/DO license.
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- As part of the Westchester Medical Center Health Network, you will join the region's most advanced medical care and referral hospital.
- We employ more than 12, nearly 3,000 attending physicians.
- Active New Jersey State Medical License Preferred.
- Wmchealth offers a generous compensation package with performance and quality measures.
- This position is outpatient only and requires no night or weekend clinic hours.
- In addition, we offer exceptional work/life balance, a comprehensive benefits package, malpractice insurance, paid vacation and a generous stipend for Continuing Medical Education - including paid time off.
- Wmchealth is a 1,700-bed healthcare system headquartered in Valhalla, NY, with 10 hospitals on eight campuses spanning 6,200 square miles of the Hudson Valley.
- Where our team of health care professionals provide convenient access to high-quality, coordinated care to the patients and communities they serve.
- Bon Secours Charity Medical Group is seeking a Resident, Fellow or an experienced Primary Care Physician searching for a better way to practice medicine to join our well-established Mahwah, NJ location.
- With Level 1, Level 2 and pediatric trauma centers, the region's only acute-care children's hospital, an academic medical center, several community hospitals, dozens of specialized institutes and centers, skilled nursing, assisted-living facilities, home care services, and one of the largest mental-health systems in New York State, Wmchealth is the pre-eminent health care provider in the Hudson Valley,.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.