Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Monday · July 15, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Working collaboratively in a multispecialty group of 200+ providers, over 35 of whom practice Family Medicine.
- Compensation: Salary to be discussed directly with candidates.
- Midway between New York City and Niagara Falls, the Twin Tiers is known for picturesque lakes, lush forests, scenic bluffs, and valleys dotted with wineries, orchards, dairy farms, resorts and country inns.
- Full benefits package offered.
- The successful candidate will be offered the opportunity to practice a full spectrum of medical care (no OB).
- Nestled in low rolling hills carved by prehistoric glaciers, the Twin Tiers covers 9,000 square miles of lakes, hills, villages and vineyards and includes over 650 miles of lakefront property.
- H1 Visa Sponsorship is available.
- Location: The Finger Lakes and Pennsylvania Grand Canyon area, known locally as the Twin Tiers, offer a truly exceptional lifestyle.
- Opportunity: Family Medicine Physician is sought to join our primary care practice located in the Finger Lakes.
- Facility: not-for-profit, integrated healthcare system providing quality diagnostic, ambulatory, and acute care, as well as rehabilitative and wellness services.
- Low crime rate, low traffic volumes, short commuting distances, and an easygoing, rural character enable a comfortable lifestyle that urban areas can't match.
- Your medical and surgical subspecialty referrals will be made with a click of the mouse and you will benefit from a very gentle.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in New York.
- Located in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of Upstate NY, just adjacent to the PA Grand Canyon and rural countryside, you will be afforded the opportunity of a truly balanced professional and personal lifestyle.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.