Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Monday · November 18, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Hamilton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 24 hours daily Advanced Practice Provider coverage.
- Conveniently located to the Hamilton Transit Complex, Hamilton is also in close proximity to destinations such as Six Flags Great Adventure, downtown Princeton and the historic state capital of Trenton.
- Physicians carry an average of 15 patients per shift.
- Hospitalists run codes and Rapid Response Team.
- Closed ICU.
- H1B Visas Accepted!
- Must be Board Certificated/Board Eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- The hospital provides local access to leading academic physicians and research initiatives through its affiliations with Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School and Rutgers Cancer Institute of New Jersey, the state's only National Cancer Institute-designated cancer center.
- 43 hours daily physician coverage.
- An affiliate of Rwjbarnabas Health, the hospital earned specialty certifications from the Joint Commission in stroke, outpatient diabetes, spine surgery and hip/knee replacement.
- Vibrant and bustling economy with shopping, dining and family-friendly entertainment.
- RWJ Hamilton is the first of two hospitals in NJ to receive the Malcolm Bridge National Quality Award, an honor presented by the President of the United States for quality and performance excellence.
- A true community atmosphere with big city access, Hamilton offers 64 public parks, playgrounds and acres of preserved open space.
- Home to the nationally acclaimed Grounds for Sculpture, a 42-acre sculpture park, and Veterans Park, which includes the state's largest playground facility.
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Hamilton is a 287-bed acute care hospital located on a sprawling 67-acre campus in central New Jersey.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a Full-Time Hospitalist Physician in Hamilton, NJ.
- Offers several annual community events, including Azalea Festival, Oktoberfest, and Winter Wonderland.
- Allscripts EMR.
- Hamilton, NJ, enjoys a prime location that is within an hour drive of New York City, Philadelphia and the Jersey Shore.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services