Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Monday · November 18, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Camden) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This is a great location with easy access to the New Jersey Shore, Baltimore, New York City, and Philadelphia.
- In addition, Lourdes specializes in surgical services & is the only facility in southern New Jersey performing kidney, liver, & pancreas transplants.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Internal Medicine/Family Medicine.
- Lourdes is a 325-bed destination hospital for heart care, with one of the largest programs in the Delaware Valley.
- Lourdes is a major teaching affiliate of the Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine and is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital which provides their PGY-II emergency medicine residents with clinical rotations in the Lourdes ED.
- The Camden Waterfront includes attractions such as Adventure Aquarium, Battleship New Jersey & Museum, and BB Pavilion where top musical artists perform weekly.
- 7 on/7 off block schedule.
- Lourdes provides a full range of medical, surgical, obstetrical, behavioral health, rehabilitation and long-term acute care services.
- Dedicated Nocturnist.
- It is recognized consistently by Healthgrades and is among America's 50 Best Hospitals for Cardiac Surgery.
- Scribe support.
- Candidates needing H1B Sponsorship are Welcome.
- Closed ICU.
- Dedicated APP Admitter shift.
- Soarian EMR.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a Full-Time Day Hospitalist Physician at Virtua Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center in Camden, NJ!
- Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center is a community-oriented teaching and tertiary facility that offers a broad spectrum of patient services.
- Dedicated Intensivist program.
- Camden, New Jersey is located across the Delaware River from the vibrant city of Philadelphia - just a ferry ride away.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago
by Envision Physician Services