Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Thursday · September 24, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Camden) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Lourdes is a 325-bed destination hospital for heart care, with one of the largest programs in the Delaware Valley.
- In addition, Lourdes specializes in surgical services & is the only facility in southern New Jersey performing kidney, liver, & pancreas transplants.
- The Camden Waterfront includes attractions such as Adventure Aquarium, Battleship New Jersey & Museum, and BB Pavilion where top musical artists perform weekly.
- Soarian EMR.
- Scribe support.
- This is a great location with easy access to the New Jersey Shore, Baltimore, New York City, and Philadelphia.
- 7 on/7 off block schedule.
- Lourdes is a major teaching affiliate of the Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine and is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital which provides their PGY-II emergency medicine residents with clinical rotations in the Lourdes ED.
- It is recognized consistently by Healthgrades and is among America's 50 Best Hospitals for Cardiac Surgery.
- Dedicated Nocturnist.
- Dedicated APP Admitter shift.
- Lourdes provides a full range of medical, surgical, obstetrical, behavioral health, rehabilitation and long-term acute care services.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking FT/PT Daytime Hospitalist Physicians at Virtua Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center in Camden, NJ!
- Dedicated Intensivist program.
- Closed ICU.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Internal Medicine/Family Medicine.
- Candidates needing H1B Sponsorship are Welcome.
- Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center is a community-oriented teaching and tertiary facility that offers a broad spectrum of patient services.
- Camden, New Jersey is located across the Delaware River from the vibrant city of Philadelphia - just a ferry ride away.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Feb 4.