Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Monday · October 14, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Adirondack) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The City also has many museums, recreation trails, fields, and beaches with access to lakes where you will find great fishing and boating.
- BC, Must have Fellowship training in both Pulm & CC medicine.
- Come to play and work in one of NY's most beautiful cities.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing.
- Location: NY.
- There are many festivals throughout the year that include the Mayor's Cup and Regatta, the Commemoration of a Civil War and various small events geared toward the history buff in you.
- There is a little bit of everything to do so come work and have some fun.
- Have fun outdoors or eat in some amazing local restaurants in town.
- Specialty Needed: Pulmonary/Critical Care.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jul 16.