Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Wednesday · April 8, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Jersey City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 12-hour shifts.
- 8-hour day Physician shifts.
- Closed ICU.
- The hospital serves as a regional referral, teaching hospital and provides the highest level of care for women and infants, trauma, and cardiac patients.
- Cerner EMR.
- Jersey City, NJ is 5 minutes from the Big Apple, and offers a thriving nightlife, bustling downtown and shopping district and is minutes away from Hoboken, NJ.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a Full-Time Day Hospitalist Physician at Jersey City Medical Center located in Jersey City, NJ.
- Jersey City Medical Center has achieved Magnet Designation for Nursing Excellence and nine consecutive "A" national safety ratings from the Leapfrog Group.
- Academic facility.
- Home to McNair Academic High School, the top public high school in NJ and 15th in the nation.
- Experience Rounding with medical students and Internal Medicine residents required.
- Board Eligible/Board Certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- J1 Visas not accepted.
- Jersey City Medical Center, part of RWJ Barnabas Health, is a 342-bed regional teaching hospital, a Level II trauma center and located on a 15-acre campus overlooking the New York Harbor and Liberty State Park.
- No procedures.
- Home to several Fortune 500 corporations, including Chase Manhattan Bank, Merrill Lynch, Charles Schwab and Goldman Sachs.
- Minutes from New Jersey City University, Saint Peter's College and Steven's Institute of Technology.
- Residents of Jersey City enjoy the close proximity to the New Jersey Performing Arts Center, Afro-American Museum and the Hackensack River Waterfront.
- 18 average physician encounters daily: supported by 1 Resident and 2 Interns.
- Jersey City offers a multicultural, urban setting along the Hudson and Hackensack rivers.
- 20 average daily admissions.
- Dedicated Nocturnists.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Nov 6.