Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Thursday · September 24, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Livingston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center is a 625-bed regional teaching hospital and the flagship hospital of Barnabas Health.
- This program was established in 2000 and the Medical Director has been leading the team for over 10 years.
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center is a major teaching affiliate to the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, New Jersey Medical School, & The New York College of Osteopathic Medicine, and is the clinical site for both of NJ's physician assistant training schools.
- Only one hour from the NJ Shore and one hour to the beautiful Pocono Mountains.
- Closed ICU and no procedures.
- Easy driving distance to more than 10 colleges and universities.
- Livingston, NJ is a suburban community that offers shopping, dining and nightlife.
- The team participates in a Bundled Payment Care Initiative (Bpci) which includes RN transitional care coordination.
- Located in Livingston, NJ, this hospital earned Excellence in Quality Improvement from the New Jersey Hospital Association.
- Adding a 2nd Nocturnist (staffing will be 2 Nocturnists & 1 APP).
- Dedicated admitting and teaching shifts.
- Large hospitalist group with an average daily census of 160 patients.
- Excellent night rate.
- Residents run codes and rapid response team.
- True flexible scheduling with an average of 15-18 shifts per month.
- There is a full Internal Medicine residency that is responsible for codes and rapid responses.
- Full practice support with NP/PA and medical scribes 24/7.
- It is the only facility in NJ with a certified burn center.
- Livingston, NJ has an excellent school system and is only 30 minutes from NYC!
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Full-Time & Per Diem Nocturnist Hospitalist Physicians to be added to the team at Saint Barnabas Medical Center.
- Board Eligible/Board Certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Jan 8.