Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Monday · October 14, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Livingston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Large hospitalist group with an average daily census of 160 patients.
- Only one hour from the NJ Shore and one hour to the beautiful Pocono Mountains.
- Easy driving distance to more than 10 colleges and universities.
- Closed ICU and no procedures.
- The team participates in a Bundled Payment Care Initiative (Bpci) which includes RN transitional care coordination.
- Located in Livingston, NJ, this hospital earned Excellence in Quality Improvement from the New Jersey Hospital Association.
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center is a major teaching affiliate to the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, New Jersey Medical School, & The New York College of Osteopathic Medicine, and is the clinical site for both of NJ's physician assistant training schools.
- This program was established in 2000 and the Medical Director has been leading the team for over 10 years.
- Excellent night rate.
- Full practice support with NP/PA and medical scribes 24/7.
- Livingston, NJ is a suburban community that offers shopping, dining and nightlife.
- Adding a 2nd Nocturnist (staffing will be 2 Nocturnists & 1 APP).
- True flexible scheduling with an average of 15-18 shifts per month.
- Livingston, NJ has an excellent school system and is only 30 minutes from NYC!
- Residents run codes and rapid response team.
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center is a 625-bed regional teaching hospital and the flagship hospital of Barnabas Health.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Full-Time & Per Diem Nocturnist Hospitalist Physicians to be added to the team at Saint Barnabas Medical Center.
- There is a full Internal Medicine residency that is responsible for codes and rapid responses.
- Dedicated admitting and teaching shifts.
- It is the only facility in NJ with a certified burn center.
- Board Eligible/Board Certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services