Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Thursday · May 28, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Lakewood) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 7 on / 7 off schedule, 12 hour shifts.
- Excellent Opportunity for anyone completing a Fellowship to pick up weekend shifts.
- A member of Robert Wood Johnson Barnabas Health, Monmouth Medical Center Southern Campus was named to United States News & World Report's 2011 Best Hospitals Metro Area list.
- Nocturnists on staff.
- Board Eligible/Board Certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a PRN Hospitalist Physician in Lakewood, New Jersey.
- Residents of Lakewood, NJ enjoy the Victorian downtown shopping district, nearby parks, lakes, recreational facilities and numerous churches and synagogues.
- Lakewood, NJ is minutes from the New Jersey Shore and home to the Lakewood Blue Claws minor league professional baseball team.
- Golfers can choose from Eagle Ridge Golf Club or the Lakewood Country Club, both 18-hole courses.
- Excellent public and private schools.
- Minutes from Georgian Court University and Monmouth University.
- Home to the beautifully restored and historic Strand Theatre, which features top name performers, concerts and theatrical events.
- 3-5 Admissions per day.
- Lakewood is the center of Orthodox Jewish Culture in New Jersey and home to Beth Medrash Govoha, one of the largest yeshivas in the world.
- Open ICU.
- Critical Care Pulmonologist Support.
- Monmouth Medical Center, Southern Campus is a 350-bed acute care hospital located in Lakewood, NJ.
- Procedures Required.
- Physicians carry an average of 10-15 patients per shift.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Sep 30.