Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Sunday · August 18, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Lakewood) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 7 on / 7 off schedule, 12 hour shifts.
- Open ICU.
- Minutes from Georgian Court University and Monmouth University.
- A member of Robert Wood Johnson Barnabas Health, Monmouth Medical Center Southern Campus was named to United States News & World Report's 2011 Best Hospitals Metro Area list.
- Residents of Lakewood, NJ enjoy the Victorian downtown shopping district, nearby parks, lakes, recreational facilities and numerous churches and synagogues.
- Board Eligible/Board Certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Excellent public and private schools.
- Procedures Required.
- Monmouth Medical Center, Southern Campus is a 350-bed acute care hospital located in Lakewood, NJ.
- Excellent Opportunity for anyone completing a Fellowship to pick up weekend shifts.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a PRN Hospitalist Physician in Lakewood, New Jersey.
- Lakewood is the center of Orthodox Jewish Culture in New Jersey and home to Beth Medrash Govoha, one of the largest yeshivas in the world.
- Golfers can choose from Eagle Ridge Golf Club or the Lakewood Country Club, both 18-hole courses.
- Physicians carry an average of 10-15 patients per shift.
- Lakewood, NJ is minutes from the New Jersey Shore and home to the Lakewood Blue Claws minor league professional baseball team.
- Critical Care Pulmonologist Support.
- 3-5 Admissions per day.
- Nocturnists on staff.
- Home to the beautifully restored and historic Strand Theatre, which features top name performers, concerts and theatrical events.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services