Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Monday · October 14, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Lakewood) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Recognized as a mentor hospital by the New Jersey Hospital Engagement Network (HEN).
- 7 on/7 off schedule.
- 86 hospital beds.
- Monmouth South is the only hospital in the region to provide private rooms on all of its inpatient units.
- Home to the beautifully restored and historic Strand Theatre, which features top name performers, concerts, and theatrical events.
- Excellent public and private schools.
- Open ICU - procedures required.
- Lakewood, NJ is minutes from the New Jersey Shore and home to the Lakewood Blue Claws minor league professional baseball team.
- Golfers can choose from Eagle Ridge Golf Club or the Lakewood Country Club, both 18-hole courses.
- 24-hours physician coverage daily, 12-hour shifts.
- Awarded a gold seal of accreditation in Ultrasound by the American College of Radiology (ACR).
- Board Eligible/Board Certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Monmouth South is a sister hospital to Monmouth Medical Center in Long Branch.
- Minutes from Georgian Court University and Monmouth University.
- Designation as a Niche ( Nurses Improving Care for Healthsystem Elders ) hospital.
- Cerner EMR.
- Excellent Opportunity for anyone completing a Fellowship to pick up weekend shifts.
- Several other enhancements have been made including the Better Health Senior Membership Program, state-of-the-art Geriatrics Institute, and an expansion of cancer services.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a PRN Hospitalist Physician in Lakewood, New Jersey.
- Residents of Lakewood, NJ enjoy the Victorian downtown shopping district, nearby parks, lakes, recreational facilities, and numerous churches and synagogues.
- Part of RWJ Barnabas Health, Monmouth Medical Center, Southern Campus is an acute care hospital dedicated to providing the finest medical and health care services to the residents of Ocean and Monmouth counties.
- 24-hours APP coverage daily, 12-hour shifts.
- Dedicated nocturnists.
- Earned a 4-star rating-the highest in the state-from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago
by Envision Physician Services