Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Sunday · August 1, 2021
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Newark) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Staffing Model: 2 MD's (7a-7p), 1 MD (7p-7a).
- ICU: Open (consult for cases).
- Patient Encounters: 15-20 on average per physician per shift (10 admits/day).
- Smart is an established healthcare staffing company seeking BC/BE, IM candidates to help provide long-term locum coverage at a facility in Northeastern New Jersey.
- Sub-specialties: Most backup available.
- Facility Beds: 147.
- Procedures: Central lines and vent management.
- Plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Codes: Handled by the EM/HM (Rapid Response Team available).
- Credentialing Timeframe: 60 days (active NJ license preferred).
- Nocturnist Locum Opportunity in Northeastern New Jersey.
- Locum Rate: $TBD/hour (paid by Smart).
- EMR: Epic.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Jan 21.