Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Thursday · September 24, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Newark) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Procedures: Central lines and vent management.
- Patient Encounters: 15-20 on average per physician per shift (10 admits/day).
- Codes: Handled by the EM/HM (Rapid Response Team available).
- Locum Rate: $TBD/hour (paid by Smart).
- Facility Beds: 147.
- ICU: Open (consult for cases).
- Nocturnist Locum Opportunity in Northeastern New Jersey.
- Plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Smart is an established healthcare staffing company seeking BC/BE, IM candidates to help provide long-term locum coverage at a facility in Northeastern New Jersey.
- Sub-specialties: Most backup available.
- Credentialing Timeframe: 60 days (active NJ license preferred).
- EMR: Epic.
- Staffing Model: 2 MD's (7a-7p), 1 MD (7p-7a).
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Jan 21.