Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Monday · October 14, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Newark) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Staffing Model: 2 MD's (7a-7p), 1 MD (7p-7a).
- Procedures: Central lines and vent management.
- Facility Beds: 147.
- EMR: Epic.
- Locum Rate: $TBD/hour (paid by Smart).
- Plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- ICU: Open (consult for cases).
- Credentialing Timeframe: 60 days (active NJ license preferred).
- Patient Encounters: 15-20 on average per physician per shift (10 admits/day).
- Smart is an established healthcare staffing company seeking BC/BE, IM candidates to help provide long-term locum coverage at a facility in Northeastern New Jersey.
- If you have any interest in this opportunity.
- Sub-specialties: Most backup available.
- Codes: Handled by the EM/HM (Rapid Response Team available).
- Nocturnist Locum Opportunity in Northeastern New Jersey.
This perm job opening was posted
by Smart Physician Recruiting.