Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Monday · January 20, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (New York) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Travel expenses, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Medical Center needs a Pulmonary Critical Care Physician locum to provide inpatient coverage.
- Board Certified IM, Critical Care - Required, Board Certified Pulmonology - Preferred.
- Supplement your income or make this your life style!
- Types of procedures: All intubations, vent management, bronchoscopy.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and personal service from an experienced.
- Ongoign coverage, blocks of 7 / Monday - Sunday 8a-8a.
- Board Eligible within 3 years of United States residency - Required, if BE.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible (see details below).
- Rates contingent upon experience and client model.
- Specialty Needed: Pulmonary Critical Care Physician.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing.
- Location: New York.
- Facility Type: Inpatient.
- Patient Volume: TBD.
- Established Program.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jan 3.