Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Wednesday · August 12, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (New York) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Medical Center needs a Pulmonary Critical Care Physician locum to provide inpatient coverage.
- Facility Type: Inpatient.
- Supplement your income or make this your life style!
- Board Certified IM, Critical Care - Required, Board Certified Pulmonology - Preferred.
- Specialty Needed: Pulmonary Critical Care Physician.
- Board Eligible within 3 years of United States residency - Required, if BE.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and personal service from an experienced.
- Location: New York.
- Rates contingent upon experience and client model.
- Established Program.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing.
- Patient Volume: TBD.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible (see details below).
- Types of procedures: All intubations, vent management, bronchoscopy.
- Travel expenses, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Ongoign coverage, blocks of 7 / Monday - Sunday 8a-8a.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jan 3.