Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Sunday · July 12, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (West Orange ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The majority of patients have experienced stroke, traumatic brain injury or orthopedic surgery.
- Great school district.
- Only 10-hour shifts.
- Eagle Rock Reservation Conservancy offers 408 acres of scenic views and hiking trails.
- Residents of West Orange, NJ enjoy a vibrant nightlife, dining, arts and culture, world-class entertainment and unique shopping experiences.
- True flexible scheduling with an average of 18 shifts per month.
- Historic landmarks include the Thomas Edison National Historical Park, Glenmont Mansion and a 9/11 Memorial featuring breathtaking views of the NYC skyline.
- Our group acts as an internal medicine consulting service to the attending physical medicine physicians.
- Physicians carry an average census of 20 patients.
- No overnights.
- Close proximity to world-class colleges and major universities.
- West Orange, NJ is located in Northern New Jersey, less than 30 minutes from New York City and 60 minutes from the Jersey Shore.
- No procedures.
- Numerous leisure activities are available at South Mountain Recreation Complex, including miniature golf, ice skating, ziplining and the 20-acre family-friendly Turtle Back Zoo.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Per Diem Hospitalist Physicians in West Orange, New Jersey.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Internal Medicine and Family Medicine.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Jul 6.