Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Friday · February 21, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- From Times Square to Greenwich Village to the Upper East Side, "the city that never sleeps" is the top destination for healthcare professionals in search of non-stop action and rewarding assignments in the heart of the city.
- New York is a state that's both familiar and full of surprises.
- StartDate: 03/02/2020Available Shifts: Assessment.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- Whether strolling through Central Park, shopping on Fifth Avenue or watching a Broadway show, New York City offers unforgettable sights, sounds and experiences at every turn!
- Family Practice Physician, Family Practice Md, Family Practice, Family Doctor, Primary Care, Fp, Fm, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, family-practice-medicine, family practice, family medicine.
- Conducting in-home health and wellness evaluations.
- If you want to enjoy a more relaxed pace, you can take an assignment on Long Island.
- In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs.
- Flexible scheduling based on your availability.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- Rich in history, graced with sweeping sandy beaches and natural beauty, yet within easy commute of the bright lights and big action of New York City, Long Island beckons with its rugged coastline, forests, historic sites and charming seaside villages.
- Primary Care Home Health Physician or Nurse Practitioner.
- Home Health Physician or Nurse Practitioner Job Opportunity in New York.
- New graduates welcomed!
- From the thrill of deep-sea fishing off the shores of Long Island to tranquil hiking and paddling in the Adirondack Mountains, there are four seasons of attractions here, whether you're indoors or out.
- Experience a plus.
- Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
- Part-Time or Full-Time basis).
- Immediate start upon credentialing.
This locum job opening was posted
by Staff Care.