Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Wednesday · April 8, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Part-Time or Full-Time basis).
- Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
- Home Health Physician or Nurse Practitioner Job Opportunity in New York.
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: Assessment.
- Primary Care Home Health Physician or Nurse Practitioner.
- New graduates welcomed!
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- From Times Square to Greenwich Village to the Upper East Side, "the city that never sleeps" is the top destination for healthcare professionals in search of non-stop action and rewarding assignments in the heart of the city.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- Immediate start upon credentialing.
- Rich in history, graced with sweeping sandy beaches and natural beauty, yet within easy commute of the bright lights and big action of New York City, Long Island beckons with its rugged coastline, forests, historic sites and charming seaside villages.
- Whether strolling through Central Park, shopping on Fifth Avenue or watching a Broadway show, New York City offers unforgettable sights, sounds and experiences at every turn!
- Experience a plus.
- If you want to enjoy a more relaxed pace, you can take an assignment on Long Island.
- Family Practice Physician, Family Practice Md, Family Practice, Family Doctor, Primary Care, Fp, Fm, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, family-practice-medicine, family practice, family medicine.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities.
- Flexible scheduling based on your availability.
- New York is a state that's both familiar and full of surprises.
- In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs.
- From the thrill of deep-sea fishing off the shores of Long Island to tranquil hiking and paddling in the Adirondack Mountains, there are four seasons of attractions here, whether you're indoors or out.
- Conducting in-home health and wellness evaluations.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
This locum tenen job from Staff Care was last open on Mar 18.