Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Friday · February 21, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (near Lake Placid) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Endotracheal intubation.
- EKG interpretation.
- Codes covered by Hospitalist and ED physician at night.
- Chest x-ray interpretation.
- Central line placement.
- 10-15 shifts per month.
- EMR: Soarian.
- New York state medical license and DEA.
- Lumbar puncture*.
- Initial ventilator management.
- ICU experience preferred.
- Apply by forwarding.
- Accepting new grads application.
- Locum Connections of Atlanta, GA is seeking a Board Certified/Eligible Nocturnist to provide Locum coverage for a Medical Center near Lake Placid, NY.
- 12 hour night shifts.
This locum job opening was posted
by Locum Connections