Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Sunday · April 11, 2021
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Update New York) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Collegial collaboration with Thoracic Surgeon working in the same office.
- Rotational 1:4 weekly.
- Patient Volume: Unknown.
- Specialty Needed: Pulmonary/Critical Care/Sleep Medicine.
- Cardiopulmonary stress lab.
- Medical Staff greater than 190 physicians.
- Convenient 5-minute commute to Hospital.
- Length Of Assignment: Permanent Opportunity.
- Signing Bonus $50,000.
- Annual Base Salary $385,000, plus Wrvu Incentive Program (5,950 - $45/unit).
- 4-year Contract with Stable Base Salary.
- Relocation Reimbursement $10,000.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Annual Continuing Education Stipend $3,000, plus 5 Paid Days Off.
- Offering solid referral base.
- Well-established lung cancer screening program.
- Certified Sleep Center.
- Well-organized Pulmonary Medicine Office.
- Annual Educational Loan Repayment $20,000.
- Location: Northern New York.
- Video/navigational ultrasound bronchoscopy suite with cytopathology.
- Hospital based newly constructed comprehensive cancer center, Fall 2018.
- Exclusive subspecialty focused.
- Office has full PFTs with plethysmography and ABGs.
- Join an un-opposed well-established group of five Pulmonary/Critical Care Board Certified Physicians.
- Monarch Robotic Bronchoscopy System implemented Spring hospital in NYS.
- Teaching opportunities with accredited Acgme/AOA Family Medicine & Internal Medicine.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Feb 12.