Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Tuesday · June 22, 2021
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- The schedule is Monday-Friday and hours are flexible although they want to aim for 40 hours.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Assignment Type: Outpatient.
- Reference ID: ORD-098269-MD-NY.
- There are no. Patients are all 18+ homeless men and women who suffer from mental illness and substance use.
- Case Load/PPD: 10-12 ppd.
- A homeless shelter is seeking an FM or IM physician for locum tenens coverage.
- Addiction medicine experience is a plus but not required for this position.
- The shelter is located in New York, NY.
- Government: No.
- Dates Needed: Asap - ongoing.
- Candidates must be board certified with suboxone waiver, BLS, and Acls.
- Board Certification Required: Negotiable.
- The locum will be working with other physicians.
This locum job opening was posted
2 weeks ago