Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Sunday · November 28, 2021
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $210,000 with a potential salary of $230,000.
This permanent job opening (New York) is for an inpatient clinic.
- Position Overview.
- New York City is one of the country's business, medical, and cultural epicenters, with access to entertainment from sports to Broadway to concerts to arthouse theaters.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Residency/Training: Family Medicine.
- Scheduling: Schedule 4x10.
- Required to work 3 holidays/year.
- Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- An inpatient health center in New York City is looking to add a Primary Care MD/DO to their team.
- Setting: Inpatient Setting.
- Certification: MD/DO.
- Position Type: Permanent W2.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
- 1 weekend/month (both sat & sun- don't work two weekdays during that week- still 4 days/week)).
- Compensation & Logistics.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit.
- 6p-7p is dedicated admin time compensated.
- Availability: Full-Time.
- This facility is able to quickly credential a provider so they can begin immediately.
- 1 of 3 holidays will be a major holiday (New Years/Xmas/.
- Board Status: BC required (or truly BE in between re-certs).
- Experience Required: Must have 2+ years exp (no new grads).
- Title: Primary Care.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago
by KPG Provider Services.