Locum Family Medicine Jobs in NY
Friday · January 15, 2021
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Locums to perm is possible as well and credentialing for this assignment takes around 30 days.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Support Staff: MA, MD, NP.
- Government: No.
- Candidates must be board certified in IM or FM and must have an active NJ license, DEA, and BLS.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- A department of corrections is seeking a locum tenens FM or IM physician for at least 6 months of coverage at several locations in New Jersey.
- Case Load/PPD: 10-20.
- Acute Care.
- Assignment Type: Outpatient.
- Certification (BLS).
- Reference ID: ORD-085109-MD-NJ.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Patient Population: Adults.
- Dates Needed: Asap - at least 6 months.
- This position is full time and hours are 7:30 am-4:00 pm and there are no.Cases will consist of injury, acute illness, physicals, seeing ambulatory primary medical patients, suturing, incision and drainage, and joint injections.
This locum job opening was posted
1 day ago